Hack / Menu SHOW OFF!

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Hack / Menu SHOW OFF!
we should show off out stuff, u know let other people know our skills, I start with G-Force Hydra

hopefully u guys will feel challenged and make some EPIC HACKS!


too bad idk D3D
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
we should show off out stuff, u know let other people know our skills, I start with G-Force Hydra

hopefully u guys will feel challenged and make some EPIC HACKS!


@topblast
challenged?!?!?!? I feel ashamed to be lumped into the same category as you... seriously stop acting pro dude 'cause everyone knows you're a nub, especially if they have ever been to uc, even gforce used to complain about you.. seriously stop..
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@topblast
challenged?!?!?!? I feel ashamed to be lumped into the same category as you... seriously stop acting pro dude 'cause everyone knows you're a nub, especially if they have ever been to uc, even gforce used to complain about you.. seriously stop..
I am not acting pro, I know i am lol, anyways. Judging from what i was able to create within a week of hacking CF, i would say i did pretty good. and UC complain because they dont know the real me, they know the guy who made top base v1.1, how the guy who made v1.3 ~ 1.5.

I dont understand why people think that a person cannot change. Its almost 2 years since i been to UC really, and ur judging me base on that. and the complains G-Force might of had if any, could not be me being a noob, it mostly could of been me protecting the esp.


---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
too bad idk D3D
Its not only D3D, if u made a mod, have a feature or even want to show off any hack, just post it in here
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I am not acting pro, I know i am lol, anyways. Judging from what i was able to create within a week of hacking CF, i would say i did pretty good. and UC complain because they dont know the real me, they know the guy who made top base v1.1, how the guy who made v1.3 ~ 1.5.

I dont understand why people think that a person cannot change. Its almost 2 years since i been to UC really, and ur judging me base on that. and the complains G-Force might of had if any, could not be me being a noob, it mostly could of been me protecting the esp.


---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------



Its not only D3D, if u made a mod, have a feature or even want to show off any hack, just post it in here
@topblast No, you're not pro it took you a week to get esp? From the moment TF2 went f2p I had a full aimbot / esp / nade warning / tons of hooks for it etc, within 5 hours.. and trust me, you're not pro... Helios is pro, tamimego is pro, gellin is pro, ghoster is pro, s0beit is pro... u aint pro kid.. i'm sorry but you have a big head and you're not going anywhere if you keep going on like this trust me.. *sigh*


p.s if you think you're so "pro" why hasn't your menu changed? I bet you cant even hook cf... tell you what mpgh, if topblast is so pro and can prove me wrong releasing a hack that I think is somewhat remote to kinda pro I will release my full hack no features missing what so ever for 1 update, if not then nohack4u ( i'm in the progress of recoding it atm )
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@topblast No, you're not pro it took you a week to get esp? From the moment TF2 went f2p I had a full aimbot / esp / nade warning / tons of hooks for it etc, within 5 hours.. and trust me, you're not pro... Helios is pro, tamimego is pro, gellin is pro, ghoster is pro, s0beit is pro... u aint pro kid.. i'm sorry but you have a big head and you're not going anywhere if you keep going on like this trust me.. *sigh*


p.s if you think you're so "pro" why hasn't your menu changed? I bet you cant even hook cf... tell you what mpgh, if topblast is so pro and can prove me wrong releasing a hack that I think is somewhat remote to kinda pro I will release my full hack no features missing what so ever for 1 update, if not then nohack4u ( i'm in the progress of recoding it atm )
well ggood for u, i dont spend all my time reading ASM, and reversing... i do have a life

oh and can u stop, i made this post thinking of doing what acid burn did in the CA section, I didnt do it out of me being pro / noob. When every i try to do something nice, I get rage at for no reason.

This is just stupid, I dont know why people that I am noob, I might not like to reverse things but i can do it, and my Directx knowledge compare to the rest is great. (I say DirectX because I am not only good with D3D i am also good with the other components of the DirectX SDK)

proof


---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
Menu hack is hard.>!> i havent done any D3D..only memory and they are Auto On
Its not about menu hacks, All u gotta do is post a hack that u made, Auto-on, Hotkey, even mods, just post


---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xBuMbIx View Post
@topblast I have hooked but FPS are so low , do you have same problem ?
no i dont have it, but some computers are slow
hey,i like it,but i can't make d3d menu same you,you can help me?
Menu hack is hard.>!> i havent done any D3D..only memory and they are Auto On
@topblast I have hooked but FPS are so low , do you have same problem ?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
we should show off out stuff, u know let other people know our skills, I start with G-Force Hydra

hopefully u guys will feel challenged and make some EPIC HACKS!


No credits for my classes?

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


well ggood for u, i dont spend all my time reading ASM, and reversing... i do have a life

oh and can u stop, i made this post thinking of doing what acid burn did in the CA section, I didnt do it out of me being pro / noob. When every i try to do something nice, I get rage at for no reason.

This is just stupid, I dont know why people that I am noob, I might not like to reverse things but i can do it, and my Directx knowledge compare to the rest is great. (I say DirectX because I am not only good with D3D i am also good with the other components of the DirectX SDK)

proof


---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------



Its not about menu hacks, All u gotta do is post a hack that u made, Auto-on, Hotkey, even mods, just post


---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------


no i dont have it, but some computers are slow
Making a menu is not hard :\ it only takes mutch time...
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
No credits for my classes?



Making a menu is not hard :\ it only takes mutch time...
1. i think he used his own classes
2. no it do not need much time,.. if you make your menu based on void functions & calculations
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
1. i think he used his own classes
2. no it do not need much time,.. if you make your menu based on void functions & calculations
1. I doubt it.

2. You're right it doesn't take a long time to make a menu... but it takes a long time to make a good one, that's why both you and topblast probably have unappealing and poorly coded menus.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
1. I doubt it.

2. You're right it doesn't take a long time to make a menu... but it takes a long time to make a good one, that's why both you and topblast probably have unappealing and poorly coded menus.
idk.. i coded my menu on my own so i think its not the worst project ever :P
for me is my menu 80% perfect becouse of the much functions i made + calculations.. > but i swear someone else can make it better DD
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
No credits for my classes?



Making a menu is not hard :\ it only takes mutch time...
Ur classes are not in my source, i dont think i saved them, also this is before I knew u


---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
1. I doubt it.

2. You're right it doesn't take a long time to make a menu... but it takes a long time to make a good one, that's why both you and topblast probably have unappealing and poorly coded menus.
lol, my menus dont take long because I know what i am doing and i Plan my menus before i start coding also my menus are so complex that if it is poorly coded it will not work.

I made some upgrades to the menu used in hydra, u can scroll the menu with the mouse, and I had a little bug in it, I was using unsigned char instead or regular char. Because it is unsigned it could not go below 0 and so 0-1=255 in unsigned char, but a signed char max at 127
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us