Hack / Menu SHOW OFF!

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@topblast
challenged?!?!?!? I feel ashamed to be lumped into the same category as you... seriously stop acting pro dude 'cause everyone knows you're a nub, especially if they have ever been to uc, even gforce used to complain about you.. seriously stop..
what the helll??!??!? get a life dude, that is an epic hack, bet you couldn't make it.
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post
what the helll??!??!? get a life dude, that is an epic hack, bet you couldn't make it.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ad-others.html
check this first!

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Its not about menu hacks, All u gotta do is post a hack that u made, Auto-on, Hotkey, even mods, just post
just post?
so here is mine:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-hack.html
this is my only pup
not really a good hack but it is the only one that works with every crossfire version without updating..
btw it still working
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ad-others.html
check this first!

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------


just post?
so here is mine:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-hack.html
this is my only pup
not really a good hack but it is the only one that works with every crossfire version without updating..
btw it still working
you´r right

lol i hooked today some in and out of game d3d parts xD very funny.. ///

what about music_king ? he makes mpgh vips right? how about him?
@_corn_

you obviously don't know who i am so im gonna let that slide, but it is a pathetic hack..


Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Ur classes are not in my source, i dont think i saved them, also this is before I knew u


---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------



lol, my menus dont take long because I know what i am doing and i Plan my menus before i start coding also my menus are so complex that if it is poorly coded it will not work.

I made some upgrades to the menu used in hydra, u can scroll the menu with the mouse, and I had a little bug in it, I was using unsigned char instead or regular char. Because it is unsigned it could not go below 0 and so 0-1=255 in unsigned char, but a signed char max at 127
this proves you don't know crap, there's a difference between signed / non specification / unsigned .. seriously you're just making yourself look terrible.. you guys must not know who i am. can someone who knows me get up in this convo @Royku @NoJustice @giniyat202 idk tons more but yeh

signed is -128 - 127 non specification is -128 - 255 and unsigned is 0 - 255 ( char ( 8 bit ( 1 byte ) data type ) )

p.s topblast do you know your endians?? if so name the number of bits to a bool... bet you cant without using google to find the answer
meh
/short
NEEERRRRRDS! Just kidding @topblast Do you still remember me? I was one of your first youtube subscribers Retrodker :} If you do that'll be sex.
Judging by what Philong told me before - Fallen is a great coder. Underestimating him is just a little out of hand.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Judging by what Philong told me before - Fallen is a great coder. Underestimating him is just a little out of hand.
Fallen is one of the best Coders on earth in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Fallen is one of the best Coders on earth in my opinion.
Where would Bill Gates rank?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Where would Bill Gates rank?
actually bill gates didnt even make windows, he got a bunch of people to make it for him.. he's really just a successful business man
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Where would Bill Gates rank?
idc about Bill Gates, cody is 18 and Bill Gates 60?
@~FALLEN~ lol ok sorry. are you by any chance...i won't say here ill pm you xD.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Ur classes are not in my source, i dont think i saved them, also this is before I knew u


---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------
Dude, I helped you on Teamvieuwer... Your classes were out dated... I saw you correct your classes with mine....
So funny.. I knew you are a leecher that is why I captured my screen when I tv'ed you. Do I need to post the evidence?

(Going on vacation.. so i will post it over 3 day's)



lol, my menus dont take long because I know what i am doing and i Plan my menus before i start coding also my menus are so complex that if it is poorly coded it will not work.

I made some upgrades to the menu used in hydra, u can scroll the menu with the mouse, and I had a little bug in it, I was using unsigned char instead or regular char. Because it is unsigned it could not go below 0 and so 0-1=255 in unsigned char, but a signed char max at 127
You menu's are so complex becouse you are not a good coder... I saw your menu source.. its crap..
You make things in 10 lines.. when you can do it in 2 lines...
You don't use good names..



You are not pro, you are a leecher with a lot of time.


@~FALLEN~ you are pro
pretty old but idc im not even into cf anymore.




and @topblast i like your menu and think your a good coder
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us