PatchedROTMG Editor.

Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
Bit more information and a screenshot please?

I can't really see what this does with just a sentence.
Quote Originally Posted by RonaldSeiger View Post
Bit more information and a screenshot please?

I can't really see what this does with just a sentence.
Have a look at this thread. There are some pictures in there.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...me-editor.html
I'll add a screenie, but I really need to go to school.
Quote Originally Posted by Strudul View Post
Isn't that, this?
I don't think you can make maps with that.
That does in fact answer a lot nilly, seems certainly interesting, but not my cup of tea... I imagine if people got this working they could quite possibly farm specific enemy types or something. That would lead to, what I call, some very intense cheating.
I think it the map isn't working (in test), because maybe you haven't added a spawn?
Do you people even know what a map editor is ?
And what you can do with those maps ?
Save and load, other than that nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnusx3o View Post
Save and load, other than that nothing.
Exactly,

People here think you can actually change the google cloud server to those maps ...
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Exactly,

People here think you can actually change the google cloud server to those maps ...
worth a shot
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
worth a shot
Hacking google ?

Ermm sure try if you want.
Can you like edit the game for your advantage with this?
Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?