UAV hackThe UAV hack is still working for me so I was wondering how many people did manage to get it working too.
I don't know. I mean I just disabled "xsherlock.xem" from executing and I used the V2 version(It is in page 11 in that thread)
Originally Posted by messiyeni ur disable = suspend process ? Disable and suspend are 2 different things o.o
please tell us how do you disable the process, all i see in process hacker is terminate or suspend.... If its neither of them then what is it.
Originally Posted by nkZagreus please tell us how do you disable the process, all i see in process hacker is terminate or suspend.... If its neither of them then what is it. Services > Right Click "xsherlock" > Properties > Start Type = Disabled
Originally Posted by meawww Services > Right Click "xsherlock" > Properties > Start Type = Disabled Thanks for that, i tried it... But still it gets detected, btw i used the anti lecher UAV
ive tried the injected and exe versions of the uav, but i cant seem to get any of them runnin and xsherlock is nowhere to be found on my cpu
Originally Posted by diemw34 ive tried the injected and exe versions of the uav, but i cant seem to get any of them runnin and xsherlock is nowhere to be found on my cpu Aeriagames > AVA > Binaries > XIGNCODE.USA
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus Aeriagames > AVA > Binaries > XIGNCODE.USA oh i know, my point was is that i managed to get my cpu to quit spawning the sherlock service and the file that hid in the windows folder