#Lesson 2 | RapidFire Hacks . [Source Code][C++ Knowledge]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hello @Maroon5. I need proof that this codes works in game.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Hello @Maroon5. I need proof that this codes works in game.
Again ?
i can on proof in MAT by now .
duh . Just delete Or Lock or whatever
Quote Originally Posted by Maroon5. View Post


Again ?
i can on proof in MAT by now .
duh . Just delete Or Lock or whatever
This is BLACKSHOT section. Not MAT.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

This is BLACKSHOT section. Not MAT.
I know . but i'll proof to you when I have blackshot . Just close it
Quote Originally Posted by Maroon5. View Post


I know . but i'll proof to you when I have blackshot . Just close it
This is rapidfire. So I need video proof.
/ closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us