Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 226–240 of 314 · Page 16 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by jayferd View Post
good hack dude!!! works great and i'm on win xp 32 sp3 . i'm using pixinject.

problem.... the no reload doesn't really work, do a cabin feaver and you'll see that while you should be reloading, you end up shooting blanks until the gun really reloads. i think it's a server side thing and to us it only looks like it's not reloading.

can anybody confirm this??

the hack is still awsome!!! thanks dude!

naw. it doesn't do that for me... It works 100%. As soon as it finishes a clip it starts the next one. This is the only on here I use. I love how you can can use in combination with ither hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
naw. it doesn't do that for me... It works 100%. As soon as it finishes a clip it starts the next one. This is the only on here I use. I love how you can can use in combination with ither hacks.
ok ok, i'm gonna try no reload again, at the cabin, and i'll post results.

edit--- ok I tried it in cabin fever and like I said before, you shoot blanks for about 3 seconds when your gun would be reloading. the bonus of this I guess is that u can stay scoped in on your target while you reload (spray blanks).
Worked On XP SP2 With FaithInjector Great hack!
Is this patched? It d/c's me.
I was using until gordfags pwned me
wow thats awesome
flags as a trojan for kasperky internet security 2010
wont let me on the d/l
any more info?
very suprised this isnt patched yet O.O
Quote Originally Posted by MiStA MeH View Post
It still works?
Quote Originally Posted by durango View Post
very suprised this isnt patched yet O.O
why? it's only been around for a week.
Now this one right here is awesome, especially when you combine it with other hacks that have no spread.
Nexon hasent patched in a while.
i have windows 7 but the hacks i download keep turning into notepads
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan74 View Post
i have windows 7 but the hacks i download keep turning into notepads
i have windows 7 and everything downloads fine
You inject these smart one
Posts 226–240 of 314 · Page 16 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us