Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 241–255 of 314 · Page 17 of 21
Results?
Does this still work for everyone?
Still works for me
Its the only hack that works for xp
Still works Great, Love the no reload!

Love how you can use it in combo with other hacks!

Bumped to top for awesomeness.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


Code:
Features : 

Engine WH / Satellite
Bounding Boxes
No Recoil -  ( DON'T USE IT WITH SILENCED WEAPONS, MOD WEAPONS ARE FINE (MP7 MOD, ETC) )
Instant Reload


NUMPAD1 - Boxes / Satellite
NUMPAD2 - No Recoil
NUMPAD3 - Instant Reload


Credits:

Gellin
Gordon`
MSDN
Faith
UC
Croner
Don't leech this / edit it and do shit or I won't ever release a public hack again. This is just something I put together quick. :P

Virustotal. MD5: 24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ Trojan.Agent-124036 Packer.Win32.Agent.av

CASimple.rar MD5:24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/37) found malware!

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7/ VISTA TURN OFF DEP FOR Engine.exe AND UAC! RUN WHATEVER INJECTOR YOUR USING AS ADMINISTRATOR.
what do you mean turn off DEP and UAC?
I know this will sound dumb, but how do you inject a file? I have XFaith's injector.
its not a dumb question ^^ its a simple question hehe, anyways okay on your injector it should say process name type in Engine.exe thats for this hack for other games or hacks type in the name of the game and then .exe then go to your hack and right click or w/e if u have Winrar it should say Excract to and then go to user and then documents and save it there. then go to browse on your fath injector and then look for your hacks name and go to settings and put click the little box on "Auto inject on Start-Up" and "Close on injection" Then start your game up and type in your Hotkey to Begin Hacking!

Don't forget to press Thanks ^^
Dude i use a laptop so i don't have a numpad pllz help me
Quote Originally Posted by Flexxy View Post
Dude i use a laptop so i don't have a numpad pllz help me
there is a FN Key
Hold or press that (Cant remember) then there wil be numbers on some letters. That is your numpad.

I cant remember off the top of my head because i dont have a laptop, But iknow its there lol
I'm using PerX injector and put CombatArms.exe and the .dll but when I hit the hotkeys in game it doesn't work. Vista user.
dont worry, this aint patched yet, but it aint much use with the telekill around
I hate that gordan kid.
lolz this is great simple!! i love just chams all i need is chamms
workin after manteinance
but hackshield is being updated.. soo.. ill tell u if it works after it
Posts 241–255 of 314 · Page 17 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us