Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 256–270 of 314 · Page 18 of 21
My computer is telling me that this is a virus?
This hack works Great on XP.. Great job
Yeah it still works great for me 2 until i try to turn on no-reload, then after a game or 2 it crashes but with just boxes and no-recoil i can run this hack for days!!
works after hackshield update..
NICE HACKS
Please add no spread to this!
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
I hate that gordan kid.
I freaking hate him too! I havn't played CA in a week till those got patched. It annoyed me everyone was using them.
This is undetected on XP
Wait, Windows XP what?
Mine Disconnects when I get to the Login Screen.

I'm using XP 2003 Home Edition.
Very nice works on xp. Although it sometimes freezes the game after you finish your current one, its good. Thanks.
Trojans, and Packers, r they harmless?
Quote Originally Posted by moonangel4 View Post
Trojans, and Packers, r they harmless?
I don't know what av ur running but any detection should b a flase positive its clean.
Quote Originally Posted by moonangel4 View Post
Trojans, and Packers, r they harmless?
Should be, Longevity's reputation is to big to start randomly posting viruses. He's a good guy, well at least in my books.
Quote Originally Posted by moonangel4 View Post
Trojans, and Packers, r they harmless?
to pack the file to stop people editing his work
good job man infected with viruses -.- nice
Awesome dude! You should add No Spread to this. numpad 4. Thanks!
Posts 256–270 of 314 · Page 18 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us