How much do you bench?

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
60kg atm, only 16yrs old and 4 months of gym. Started with 20 tho.
120kg 1RM, been lifting for about 5 years now
135x1, which is more than my body weight sooo that's something I guess. Still feel silly maxing a plate though
I bench the bar
Im bout 120 pounds so I'm getting there YEET LMAOO IM SCREWED
i start with just the bar as a warm up, and then give up because its too hard
I don't usually bench, I prefer the couch.
About 60kg, havn't been going to the gym for too long
Im using dumbels, works way better for me
Im 190lbs and generally put on 205lbs and will do 5 sets. 10,10,9,8,7 <<<--- number of reps per set. Been working out regularly for 8 months.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


either means 7.5kg on each side or 15kg on each side. the bar alone is 20kg
Idk why but the quote notif didn't work at the time. It's pretty obvious it means something like that, he could have even meant a womans bar being 15kg


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Yes, 15kg on each side, with the bar it's 50kg.
Again as above idk why notification didnt work but thats roughly same as me i think, get them gains brother


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 36a View Post
i start with just the bar as a warm up, and then give up because its too hard
u joking?
Around 175-180 right now, havent gone in 3 months though
225lbs at 150pounds bodyweight
but I'd have to say squatting is my strong suit~
powerlifter in highschool
but had a setback this summer because of surgery (appendicitis)
Haven't benched in over a year and since then I've grown like 3 inches and put on about 25 pounds (mostly muscle since I lost some fat as well). But from what I remember I did 5 sets of 10 reps with 120 on the bar near the beginning of my workout and would do like 3 sets of 10 reps with 110 at the end. Maybe I'll go to the gym soon and see where I stand now. Anyways I'm a swimmer so I'm also more used to body weight movements (push ups, squats, etc).
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?