How much do you bench?

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
i weigh 15521440lbs and i bench around 20lbs is that bad
205 and 190 for 2 now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


lmao only 2 benches

try 4 benches nigga
lmao stupid
not hitting the gym nowdays

but those days i do 3 sets with 10,12,15 reps with increasing weight from 20kg,130kg,50kg (both sides)
had a max-test this week... went pretty good for me, 135kg or 297 freedom units. 4 plates hype
Weight Lifting
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


15kg on each side, but I was doing 8x3


- - - Updated - - -



Yes, 15kg on each side, with the bar it's 50kg.
I do weight lifting and other exercises like Squats, lunges
I'm currently able to bench 15x4 with 160 lbs.
Im 190 lbs and i do 5 sets at 225lbs anywhere between 10-7 rep. Never actually maxed out, as i never bench with a spotter.
Currently benching 170 lbs at the moment. Definitely a lot more than I was at 3-4 months ago lol.
60lbs on both sides
My current max bench is 275
I can bench 75kg lol
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?