RotMG Unity Client Thread
pretty new to this, only yesterday did I start actually getting into the world of modding/changing some elements of games, cheat engine is a very basic example, but I think most people know how to use it to some basic extent. Tried decompiling the code and recompiling the code seemed to give over 100 errors. So any actual tips on how to bypass the supporter 2 rank screen with regards to programming would be greatly appreciated. Changing the constant in the hello packet seems like a jumbled mess to me, I understand nothing of what that means. I understand that server sends packets to the client and the client sends packet to the server, using a proxy you can intercept this client-server relationship and change the packets that the client is sending. How to actually change what packets the client sends is beyond me and I would love to learn how to do that, I just want to play the beta before the game actually rolls out, having a pretty meh PC I just want to enjoy the performance boost the unity port provides.
P.S. I haven't actually used cheats in rotmg and came on this forum explicitly for the reason on getting more info on how to get into the unity port. Having spent more than x amount of euros on the game (x doesn't matter since most people at some point are willing to throw a buck or two for an extra char slot or vault chest and those bucks add up over time) having a campaign for extra money sucking was not something I wanted to participate in, having spent enough money on the game already.
P.S. I haven't actually used cheats in rotmg and came on this forum explicitly for the reason on getting more info on how to get into the unity port. Having spent more than x amount of euros on the game (x doesn't matter since most people at some point are willing to throw a buck or two for an extra char slot or vault chest and those bucks add up over time) having a campaign for extra money sucking was not something I wanted to participate in, having spent enough money on the game already.
Look into unity hacking, it'll show you everything you need to know to start on hacking a unity game. You also need to scavenge through the code of the exalt client to find out which packet is the hello packet since you would need to hook into it. You're going to need to know C# in order to accomplish this.
not really.
you don't need to hook into the "hello packet", first of all, i dont think exalt constructs packets based on class but based on an interface, so that you wouldn't be able to hook a simple ctor for the hello packet - besides it wouldn't be practical, just hook the SendMessage function, or the Connect function and send all traffic through K-Relay or Eris.
And you won't really need to know C# in order to hack Exalt, since Exalt runs on native code it's much more valuable to know x64ASM and C++, since you won't get far with mono hooking or harmony hooks
you don't need to hook into the "hello packet", first of all, i dont think exalt constructs packets based on class but based on an interface, so that you wouldn't be able to hook a simple ctor for the hello packet - besides it wouldn't be practical, just hook the SendMessage function, or the Connect function and send all traffic through K-Relay or Eris.
And you won't really need to know C# in order to hack Exalt, since Exalt runs on native code it's much more valuable to know x64ASM and C++, since you won't get far with mono hooking or harmony hooks

So will you release it or you changed your mind? Azuki
To bypass Cheater's Graveyard you have to remove any mention of Unity from the app engine web requests. If the app engine sees a request with Unity headers and Unity platform it will flag your account as a cheater for the next 30 minutes which will cause you to be sent to the Cheater's Graveyard even if you switch to a flash client. Enjoy playing on Unity!
We ever going to get a release on a bypass to unity or just sit here talking code?
I fail to see the downside of a release.
I fail to see the downside of a release.
Patching is the downside. Just wait for it, chill peoples
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsRotMG Unity Client/Server SpeculationTO 8 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsROTMG Trinity Client
192 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[RELEASE] RotMG Hacked Client [RELEASE]IM 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsNeed help in downloading rotmg official clientME 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsRotMG Hacked Client/Multibox for MacPY 2

