RotMG Unity Client Thread

Posts 61–75 of 132 · Page 5 of 9
Seemed that entity + 0xB8 wasnt 7 but i guess checking for DWORD64's all throughout entities and seeing if any cast leads to what a minimap entity could be might work
function:
Code:
il2cpp:0000000181369ED0 DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager$$AddDynamicObjectToMap proc near
called by these two:
Code:
il2cpp:0000000180C9FAE0 ; void __stdcall LAJOKFLOAKL__JEMDPGJIMHK(LAJOKFLOAKL_o *this)
il2cpp:0000000180CA02C0 ; void __stdcall LAJOKFLOAKL__KCHKDKPIOLO(LAJOKFLOAKL_o *this)
being in nexus:
il2cpp:0000000180C9FAE0 gets called but il2cpp:0000000180CA02C0 is not

callstack:
Code:
(random stuff i don't care about) ->
il2cpp:0000000180C9E470 ; void __stdcall LAJOKFLOAKL__EGGEOIPOJMM(LAJOKFLOAKL_o *this, DecaGames_RotMG_Objects_Map_Data_ViewHandler_o *FHBLCOBOLGP) ->
il2cpp:0000000180C9FAE0 ; void __stdcall LAJOKFLOAKL__JEMDPGJIMHK(LAJOKFLOAKL_o *this)


it's late now. im going off for the day
I'll try look into it later and see if I can find anything that indicates entities but gotta go through that long ass IDA load time first

edit:
Oh yeah seems to have some nice stuff here, 0x3A bytes into an entity seems to be 1 if it's the local player (1 byte/boolean), both local and another player seemed to have a integer value of 27 when 0xB4 bytes in whilst a random enemy had 7 and as this seems to go through every entity its probably one hell of a way to get entity list by perhaps clearing the list every 2 seconds or so, but its 6:31 AM for me so I'll go sleep and try find more info and try make the func in normal code as well as detour this function tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
I'll try look into it later and see if I can find anything that indicates entities but gotta go through that long ass IDA load time first

edit:
Oh yeah seems to have some nice stuff here, 0x3A bytes into an entity seems to be 1 if it's the local player (1 byte/boolean), both local and another player seemed to have a integer value of 27 when 0xB4 bytes in whilst a random enemy had 7 and as this seems to go through every entity its probably one hell of a way to get entity list by perhaps clearing the list every 2 seconds or so, but its 6:31 AM for me so I'll go sleep and try find more info and try make the func in normal code as well as detour this function tomorrow
well it IS just a "AddEntityToMinimap" which means it'll only add the entities you can see, which is more than enough. Subsequently there has to be some kind of Dispose logic that would dispose these Entities when they disappear off the camera radius

edit:
tidying up naru source currently, might release it uwu
Little update, it seems that entities only get passed through there once when seen, so local only gets passed whenever map loads and entities once they are viewable but I guess should this be for any kind of aimbot or sth just an origin delta check should be enough to deter enemies farther than ones weapon reach. Also that's pretty neat, I was also thinking of releasing my source sooner or later but post limit not met

Some fun stuff, still WIP
yknow we should make some kind of github repo to collect information and share decompiled classes and invoke structs
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
yknow we should make some kind of github repo to collect information and share decompiled classes and invoke structs
Sounds like an interesting idea but for now I might just keep my stuff closed source, but we'll see
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
Sounds like an interesting idea but for now I might just keep my stuff closed source, but we'll see
i mean if you don't trust me lololol.

getfrompool is interesting
Seems interesting but I think ill try find the removing of entities through possibly any function calls/offsets from inside the one adding, also I simply don't want to make my cheat open source yet and either way you might even be ahead of me info wise, a private repo could probably be done though, if you want dm me or sth
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
Seems interesting but I think ill try find the removing of entities through possibly any function calls/offsets from inside the one adding, also I simply don't want to make my cheat open source yet and either way you might even be ahead of me info wise, a private repo could probably be done though, if you want dm me or sth
here's a list of functions in MiniMapManager that take a MiniMapObject* as argument and call List.Remove(T, T)
you will have to check yourself if they're related
Code:
void __stdcall DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager__NIJOGANFMCF(DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager_o *this, DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapObject_o *JIGFEFHICJI)
void __stdcall DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager__KBKEFFMIMEG(DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager_o *this, DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapObject_o *JIGFEFHICJI)
void __stdcall DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager__BEAGLGEIGOK(DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapManager_o *this, DecaGames_RotMG_Managers_MiniMap_MiniMapObject_o *JIGFEFHICJI)
Because of naming I get like 0 info from this but I'll try look myself
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
Because of naming I get like 0 info from this but I'll try look myself
dump the il2cpp then?
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


dump the il2cpp then?
Managed to reverse another thing to check if entity is active, 0x50 DWORD64 nonzero = active (15 units away + alive check using this and health has seem to have made my entity list perfect)


Making a little library with live memory writing and reading.
Posts 61–75 of 132 · Page 5 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us