Sharing Is Caring { Share your Offsets & Structs }

Posts 31–45 of 109 · Page 3 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
i hope u dont have to see a shrink after that jk

and if u must see here i am in my spidey suite lmfao jk



damn just jkin man got bored dont know what she looks like dont even care
Go Outside then.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Go Outside then.
i was sick woman stayed home from school nobody else had a day off
/short
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Right..

Of course, Docs' says I should eat more / adopt more healthy sleeping/living habits and I weight 600 Lbs, Right... Lawl ; Pheraps they would like me more this way x). Not so much of the firendly type with people that wants to make you believe you are not alright and have you to fear health problems you probably will never have... Numbers are numbers.

Don't want to know what you look like rkaf, But I have a few real pictures posted around.

~Ontopic.

Err... Old and little addie are old. Seems I wasn't so much of the sharing type before.
Will send you updated addies/code so you update it Insane.
Got it.
Oh yes i totally read all of these.
Keep it ontopic guys.
I dont understand coding at all o.O maybe im just stupid?
Possible. If you don't understand it, why bother posting?
Hi,

Is there any offset to find host ip ?
I'm playing on alteriw.net with some friends and I want them to be able to join me ingame. So, I'm working on a toot that would send IP to teamspeak chat. I need host ip offset for this. I'm gonna use C# 4.0 to write this tool.

Thanks in advance,
Daz'.

EDIT: the offset of the client list array would help me (and the struct of items that inside it would be nice too )
Not possible to read IP addresses through an address (well, not that I know of). Try making your program push status into the console and read the IP Addresses by using a filter (regex functions).
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Not possible to read IP addresses through an address (well, not that I know of). Try making your program push status into the console and read the IP Addresses by using a filter (regex functions).
Thanks for your answer. Gonna do this.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Not possible to read IP addresses through an address (well, not that I know of). Try making your program push status into the console and read the IP Addresses by using a filter (regex functions).
False.
You can read all Game's Client's Internal/External IP's from memory structures, No need to be host or whatever, Just to know how to reverse crap.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Not possible to read IP addresses through an address (well, not that I know of). Try making your program push status into the console and read the IP Addresses by using a filter (regex functions).

Where do you think status pulls the ip's from... *facepalm*
Idk if this helps but
Code:
#define Coldbloodfix                        		0x005A00FE //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x001A00FE
#define Chopperbox                          		0x0047AA80 //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x0007AA80
#define NameTags                            		0x00582D06 //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x00182D06
#define DrawTroughWalls                     		0x00582AEC //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x00182AEC
#define Thermal                             		0x0059B0DB //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x0019B0DB
#define Blackwhite                          		0x0050E111 //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x0010E111
#define Recoil                              		0x0049D253 //iw4mp.exe[0x00400000] + 0x0009D253

consoleFunction = 0x4461C0
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I don't know how to so I fail
Not true, believeee in yourselffffffff
Posts 31–45 of 109 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?