lol its alright m8, i just updated again. there are tons of ptc that are not tested.
PushToConsole Commands [Mega Thread]
Knew most, if not all of these already. Nice though, first actually CLEAN thread of these.
ok im sorry if this post did not meet your standards due to the fact that you knew ALL of these codes, well what about the coders who did not know these?
oshit my bad i misread ur post. sorry m8Blue crosshair didnt work
O well you had to use d3d colors, for a d3d hack.
You should try lol.
lol, man fuck thats a funny work, anyway. sorry bro.
very very good job
I'll add some features on my hack 
I'll add some features on my hack 
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePushToConsole Commands [Super Mega Thread] 9 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMega ThreadEM 3 Combat Arms DiscussionsUpcoming Weapon Comparison Mega Thread!
8 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossFire Mega ThreadHO 5 Combat Arms HelpWhat Section Do I Post My Weapon Comp Mega Thread!
3

.