PushToConsole Commands [Mega Thread]

Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
Wow whatta nerd.
That's pro man.
I wanna try to hide the sun ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Wow whatta nerd.
That's pro man.
I wanna try to hide the sun ^^
Lol its not that hard to get the PTC commands naruto....It just takes alot of time.
C+P ftw i seen this posted like 5 days ago
Quote Originally Posted by coryster2100 View Post
C+P ftw i seen this posted like 5 days ago
lol cory fail, ur the one who c+ps all his hacks anyway
lol how about no, this was not c/p.
lol yea so gtfo corey
Stickied .
Wow Many Codes Perfect work!
I have a lot of possible PTC commands, but I want to test them first, and i might release them, but if they do work, it will be in every hack -.-.
Holy shit man very nice.
So many... even more than the hacks i made for modern warfare 2 ^^

Goodjob DeadLinez.
The spy status changes don't work, I have tried those before.
All tested my ass. Spectator mode doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
The truth is, after 24 hours starting when you made this thread, you can't edit anymore so you have to ask a mod to edit them for you.
Just leave me a visitor message
Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?