[Release] Quick Release [v1]

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Quick Release [v1]
Yay, another little tool for you all to abuse. This is an extension of Quick Scan which I released the other day

What is it?
Basically, it's a nice tool that gets all your thread stuff together; 2 virus scans and a screenshot

How do I use it?
Simple, just open the .exe and click the appropriate buttons. When using the capture feature, press "enter" to confirm your selection.

Scans: (Using this of course )
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scanner

Screenshot: (again, with this of course)



Credits:


Hassan - Not for being a pedo, but for putting up with my shit on MSN <3
Kevin - For being offline for 8 hours
Rich - For being my idol (plus I used your image hosting /)

Enjoy yourselves..

Known bugs/future releases
I'm aware that when trying to drag from the left corners, nothing happens. This will be rectified on Wednesday afternoon, I didn't have enough time to do it all today as I have my final exam of my highschool career to prepare for on Wednesday.

Also, I plan on adding a listbox to have multiple image uploads rather than just one.

So little time, so many features.


Cheers guys,

Jason
Quick Release.zipattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
simple but yet useful ^^ and that's the important. gj
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
simple but yet useful ^^ and that's the important. gj
Simple..what u talkin bout son
Nice one again...better fix the known bugs soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Nice one again...better fix the known bugs soon.
Working on it as we speak.

@ everyone else, thanks
Nice jason really helpful.
Thank you!! This is fun to abuse xD
Very smart idea, great release.
Nice program at all. Did u use Webbrowser?
iloveyoujason xD NOHOMO
Lol thanks guys, will try continue updating it in the next few days.
By the way, why does it take that long to upload to jotti? Are you waiting until both are done then updating the textboxes? It took 4 minutes for me to upload both even though it takes 1 on the browser.
yeah, the gui and interface are simple, but the coding is anything but.
can i use the source code? I wanna whip up somthing, if it is for Visual Basic 2008. I had a idea for a File Uploader to ********** and this could help.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?