[Release] Quick Release [v1]
Super simple 
Originally Posted by Hawk_
Other way around mate
Code was easy enough, hardcoding the GUI was probably more difficult 
(note, all the buttons, backgrounds etc are just run-of-the-mill default buttons
)
Oh yeah, I've got another release coming out in the next few days, you will see great improvements. Not sure if I'll get it done this week though, I'll probably be off celebrating my freedom from exams

Code was easy enough, hardcoding the GUI was probably more difficult 
(note, all the buttons, backgrounds etc are just run-of-the-mill default buttons
)Oh yeah, I've got another release coming out in the next few days, you will see great improvements. Not sure if I'll get it done this week though, I'll probably be off celebrating my freedom from exams

just wondering, did you use mshtml for the uploading at all? Or ftp? because they are hosted on jotti and virustotal websites. For my free music thing with the shit gui i used mshtml and htmldocument etc. Just ranting here 

can i use the source code? I wanna whip up somthing, if it is for Visual Basic 2008. I had a idea for a File Uploader to ********** and this could help.
Source code is easy, Goto Tut request section, and someone will make a tut for it.
I am not saying leech, but that's what the tut section is for, if you need a tut , we will help.
Just ask in the right place.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Discussions[Simple-Release] Quick-Check (CBL Status Check) *UPDATED* 94 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsXiNjeCt~ {v.04} [Quick, Reliable .Dll injector] *Official Release* 84 Combat Arms Mod TutorialsQuick And Easy Texture Modding + Release
33 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Quick Release] TMP Blood
25 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding[Release] Quick Scope Mod
45

