HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 106–120 of 323 · Page 8 of 22
Wth for some reason 1 , 7 and insert are the keys now and one of them is really weird
Aymen: try fiddling with Numlock
Quote Originally Posted by Davy922 View Post
Why wont the chams work i push numlock 1 2 or 3 and non of the hacks work?

Those are not the hotkeys....


Try using...
Insert-Chams
Home-Wall's
Page Up-No Fog
Delete-Extra Bright
End-Wire(I think)
Quote Originally Posted by Dimik View Post
Those are not the hotkeys....


Try using...
Insert-Chams
Home-Wall's
Page Up-No Fog
Delete-Extra Bright
End-Wire(I think)
It the true hotkeys?!
Thanks for the help guys this works and hotkeys did infact change


SOrry for being so nubby before
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
They made it easier this time. Should see a lot less errors. took me about a minute 30, most of that was a bathroom break.


Here is the video tutorial
Created with Camtasia Studio 5



FIX:
Download details: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)

Download and install the above link

With Permission of Longevity i have added chams to the bypass because people where having issues. He doesn't know it yet because hes at the dentist, but i gave him credit
You lovely lovely man. I want to have your babies!
Harold i love your bypasser and chams and wireframe the only thing you are missing is no fog your modules turn grayish when someone hiding behind an object. And it is hard to see them with fog crap on :P. So hey man if you got time to add no fog this would be the best ever but thanks bro!!!
For me it is 0=chams 7= walls, 9=no fog
These work perfect, thank you VERY much Harold.
yes, i just tested them thats what they are
This sounds like a dumb question, but honestly, I'm smart
Why does my game lag when I'm using Harolds Bypass? Any Ideas?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
This sounds like a dumb question, but honestly, I'm smart
Why does my game lag when I'm using Harolds Bypass? Any Ideas?
Thanks
How much ram do you have and i already know the reason
is there some new steps , becuase it loads fine when i use the injector to auto add it , but if i try it it crashes?

edit: I ran combat arms hit start , hit bypass 2.5 , loaded with the text on top left. tried logging in pass incorrect then game disapeared and im unable to stop engine.exe
bottom right corner, right click then needle icon which si the injector, exit out fo that
my game seems to lag alot with this bypass....i have 1gb memory any ideas...thank you harlod you are GOD!
Posts 106–120 of 323 · Page 8 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?