Server not available at this time...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Server not available at this time...
Hello guys,

I have a problem since i have re-installed MW3 on my pc with Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit.. im getting a problem with MW3 multiplayer..

the problem = :

The server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit ..... for updates

My game is totally updated so thats not he problem also my internet is working..

Hope you guys cane help me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlackWolf View Post
Hello guys,

I have a problem since i have re-installed MW3 on my pc with Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit.. im getting a problem with MW3 multiplayer..

the problem = :

The server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit ..... for updates

My game is totally updated so thats not he problem also my internet is working..

Hope you guys cane help me.
You are mostly like banned dude.
If you had read the FAQ or looked (or even searched)
I am sure you would found it...
i dont use any hacks.. So its really easy to easy your bannend..

Ant yes i have searching but if i didnt find it i wil ask over here.. maybe someone knows.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBlackWolf View Post
i dont use any hacks.. So its really easy to easy your bannend..

Ant yes i have searching but if i didnt find it i wil ask over here.. maybe someone knows.
Check your VAC Status.
This is the only way you get the error from what I seen so far.
Else you don't use Steam or have settings set to up to date.
And such typical stuff.

EDIT:
Well, I got some threads for you:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/569-call-d...able-time.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/569-call-d...-services.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/569-call-d...available.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/569-call-d...ease-read.html
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?