QuestionHow many programming languages do you know?

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
3 Well 2 and one where I just know some.

C# - I don't know a lot but enough to code hacks.
C++ - Nooby, don't know a lot, can create simple stuff but no aimbots yet.
VB.Net - Just creating fun GUI projects when bored nothing serious.
C/C++
C#
JAVA
PYTHON
C/C++
C#
JAVA
PYTHON
I'm little late but eh
Here:
C++(Medium)
C#(Medium)
Visual Basic(Basic)
Java(Little bit)
Python(Starting right now)
C++(Mid-Advanced)
C#(Mid)
Java(Basic)
Perl(Basic)
VB(Basic)
Python(Basic)
PHP(Basic if it counts)
PHP,
HTML,
MySQL,
VB.NET

I love coding in PHP and making websites. It's easy and fun
C++ all the way breh.
started learning python, good one to start on?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us