Kill la Kill

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Torrents are so big though and I don't plan on downloading an anime and only watching it once. The only animes I've torrented are Attack on Titan (watched like 3-4 times), SAO (2ish, skipped the 2nd story arc on the 2nd time through), and Fate/Zero which I haven't streamed yet (in 1080p, was a bitch to download). I prefer CrunchyRoll because I can stream the anime and since I have a All-Access account I can stream in 1080p without ads

So there's more than 12 episodes to Bake?
You can usually download torrents really fast depending on how many seeders. Like earlier today I downloaded the new Hunter x Hunter episode in a few minutes even though it was 350MB. Like I was saying, CrunchyRoll has a VERY limited amount of anime. If you're sticking to their list of anime you'll miss out on lots of good anime. There's 12 episodes to Bakemonogatari and there's 3 ONA's which aren't on CrunchyRoll that focus on Hanekawa and the cat arc. So the order is Bakemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Monogatari Series Second Season
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You can usually download torrents really fast depending on how many seeders. Like earlier today I downloaded the new Hunter x Hunter episode in a few minutes even though it was 350MB. Like I was saying, CrunchyRoll has a VERY limited amount of anime. If you're sticking to their list of anime you'll miss out on lots of good anime. There's 12 episodes to Bakemonogatari and there's 3 ONA's which aren't on CrunchyRoll that focus on Hanekawa and the cat arc. So the order is Bakemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Monogatari Series Second Season

I'll be willing to download them if you find me the links for them with good subs, 1080p preferred but it doesn't matter, 720p is fine, as long as it doesn't take 14 hours like Fate/Zero did (like 30 hours total for all the episodes together).






You're my bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
I'll be willing to download them if you find me the links for them with good subs, 1080p preferred but it doesn't matter, 720p is fine, as long as it doesn't take 14 hours like Fate/Zero did (like 30 hours total for all the episodes together).







You're my bitch.

These torrents have at least 100 seeders and are in 1080p. Monogatari Series: Second Season is in 720p though. They should all download reasonably fast.
Bakemonogatariⓘ
Nekomonogatariⓘ
Nisemonogatariⓘ
Monogatari Series: Second Seasonⓘ


Watch monogatari and suck my dick. Also lrn2torrent noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
LOL thanks. Did you not see the white text?

I saw it, see I put "Watch monogatari and suck my dick. Also lrn2torrent noob."
Go watch Bakemonogatari already
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post

I saw it, see I put "Watch monogatari and suck my dick. Also lrn2torrent noob."
Go watch Bakemonogatari already
I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DOWNLOADING THE FIRST ONE YET.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DOWNLOADING THE FIRST ONE YET.
Well......start?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well......start?
Well I've download the first two so far. Will start watching them over the weekend
First anime I've ever watched other than Naruto
Quote Originally Posted by ExApplePie View Post
First anime I've ever watched other than Naruto
Thats.....got to be a lot for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Thats.....got to be a lot for you.
What do you mean? Since then I been watching anime for the past 4 months lol anime after anime.
Quote Originally Posted by ExApplePie View Post
What do you mean? Since then I been watching anime for the past 4 months lol anime after anime.
You're a very confusing person.
First anime I've ever watched other than Naruto
But when Empire calls you out on it, you say you've been watching for 4 months?
Wo, wo, not calling him out on anything. Just saying going from naruto to KLK must be a pretty big change.

He probably just got into anime after checking out KLK, its been goin on for some time
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us