Kill la Kill

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Lmao, where is this going? xd
Has anyone seen the ep 16 (ofc you have)
Leave your opinions.
it is look like anime naruto?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
it is look like anime naruto?
No, they're completely different.
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
it is look like anime naruto?
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy different.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy different.
owh.. thanks bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


owh.. thanks bro!
Yeah no problem lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Yeah no problem lol.
I swear every post this guy makes in this section adds no contribution to the topic. Anyways, since you're caught up on Kill la Kill you should check out the monogatari series.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I swear every post this guy makes in this section adds no contribution to the topic. Anyways, since you're caught up on Kill la Kill you should check out the monogatari series.
IKR, lol. His English is bad enough but the useless spam is a whole different story..

On the other hand, I'm confused. @Empire recommended that I watch Bakemonogatari while you recommended me to watch the monogatari series.

Is there more than just Bakemonogatari? I usually watch animes when I have free time (like when I take breaks from homework) and an episode before I go to bed on my phone.. So by monogatari consist of only Bakemonogatari or does it consist of many 'monogataris' that combine into one story? Bakemonogatari is only 12 episodes long according to CrunchyRoll so I'm assuming that its done with (since the first Episode was available on Crunchy Roll in 2012)..

Sorry if you don't understand what I'm getting at lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
IKR, lol. His English is bad enough but the useless spam is a whole different story..

On the other hand, I'm confused. @Empire recommended that I watch Bakemonogatari while you recommended me to watch the monogatari series.

Is there more than just Bakemonogatari? I usually watch animes when I have free time (like when I take breaks from homework) and an episode before I go to bed on my phone.. So by monogatari consist of only Bakemonogatari or does it consist of many 'monogataris' that combine into one story? Bakemonogatari is only 12 episodes long according to CrunchyRoll so I'm assuming that its done with (since the first Episode was available on Crunchy Roll in 2012)..

Sorry if you don't understand what I'm getting at lol.
Yeah, there's more. Though the real order for the series is Nekoⓘ - Bakeⓘ - Niseⓘ - Second Seasonⓘ. And you shouldn't expect much from CrunchyRoll, it has a very limited amount of anime. I'd recommend torrents. This siteⓘ is the most common for anime torrents.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah, there's more. Though the real order for the series is Neko - Bake - Nise - Second Season. And you shouldn't expect much from CrunchyRoll, it has a very limited amount of anime. I'd recommend torrents. This site is the most common for anime torrents.
Torrents are so big though and I don't plan on downloading an anime and only watching it once. The only animes I've torrented are Attack on Titan (watched like 3-4 times), SAO (2ish, skipped the 2nd story arc on the 2nd time through), and Fate/Zero which I haven't streamed yet (in 1080p, was a bitch to download). I prefer CrunchyRoll because I can stream the anime and since I have a All-Access account I can stream in 1080p without ads

So there's more than 12 episodes to Bake?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Biggest.
LOL that fight was weird. Not sure if it was the one in your GIF but the one where she goes against the four elites and Gamagori starts spanking her. Omg that killed me.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
I feel like in the bath scene in episode 16 that Satsuki's mother fingers her own daughter or something?

I think this thread clears up/confirms my beliefs:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...de-16-SPOILERS

Awkward scene.
Ugh. Is everyone at the escapist some idiotic political issues guy?


Meh, could have done without the fan service, I know what it was in there, just personally didn't need it.
I personally liked Kill la Kill. Mako in that 2 star Goku oh god. Best suit beside Senketsu IMO. The storyline is pretty good, and there's alot of comedy which i love. I can't wait for Ep 17
Check out dat Bakemonogatari.
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?