Kill la Kill

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Try to resist fapping.
How the fuck does one get aroused by Kill la Kill?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Many things actually. Huehuehue. And it's from When They Cry.
When the Cicadas Cry ><
The English title is so bad.
When 'they' Cry. LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by Evangaylion View Post
How the fuck does one get aroused by Kill la Kill?
How the fuck does one not get aroused by Kill la Kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Evangaylion View Post
When the Cicadas Cry ><
The English title is so bad.
When 'they' Cry. LOL.
What's wrong with the title? I recently finished the series and it makes sense...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
What's wrong with the title? I recently finished the series and it makes sense... [/SIZE][/FONT]
It tells us nothing about the show.
Cicadas symbolize Summer in Japan.
You know, like that all important plot device in the show. Yeah that one. With the constantly living through Summer.
Quote Originally Posted by Evangaylion View Post
It tells us nothing about the show.
Cicadas symbolize Summer in Japan.
You know, like that all important plot device in the show. Yeah that one. With the constantly living through Summer.
What? Since it symbolizes summer it already says quite a bit about the show.
And the crying part of the title implies emotions, so it summarizes the show pretty well.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
What? Since it symbolizes summer it already says quite a bit about the show.
And the crying part of the title implies emotions, so it summarizes the show pretty well.
No - I meant the official English release title is 'When They Cry' - that is stupid.

The Translated Japanese Title is 'When the Cicadas Cry'. I believe this is the better title.
Quote Originally Posted by Evangaylion View Post
No - I meant the official English release title is 'When They Cry' - that is stupid.

The Translated Japanese Title is 'When the Cicadas Cry'. I believe this is the better title.
Oh, well I'm a derp. And yeah, the translated title is better.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Finished episode 3. Liked it a lot. I still feel like this is like a soft hentai or something lol but I guess they gave a good reason for the 'nudity'. I'll continue watching
Just wait till you see why gamagori is the "biggest"
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Just wait till you see why gamagori is the "biggest"
What episode will it be on?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
What episode will it be on?
You'll know it when you see it.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


You'll know it when you see it.
Well I caught up with the season, just finished episode 16 but I'm still not sure why Gamagori is the biggest.. Care to explain?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The instructions weren't clear, I ended up getting my dick stuck in DVD drive.
Episode 7 is amazingly good compared to the previous 6 I've watched.


Biggest.
One of the greatest things about this is obviously the soundtrack
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?