ExclamationDetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4

Posts 31–45 of 158 · Page 3 of 11
Its auto activates each time you start the game.
Quote Originally Posted by VarmenBork View Post
where is the DLC unlocker? cant find it anywhere....how to use it?
It auto activates.

Sorry for triple post.

Holy fucking glitch.
Thanks! How can I spawn weapons and loot bags? And what does the Team Level hack do?
Spawn loot come in v5 you can spawn unlimited gold or money and stack it unlimited and then put this loot in your driver car and you make 5.000.000$ +
if you use the dlc items online, will you get banned?
How can i set or remove my avalaible skill point,50mil skill points make no sense
how can i take off the hack where i dont get detected?
Where do I reset the infamy?
Could you possibly get banned or caught with this?
Amazing! Thank you so much.My first hack ever. And it worked so flawlessly and so effortlessly quick.
If you want some more skill points or what ever edit Scripts/Hack1.lua and change the value!
I'd love to see what each hack actually does before I activate it, simply saying <blank> HACK tells me nothing.
Posts 31–45 of 158 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us