I'm having a little trouble, I installed the VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE PACKAGES FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2013 (BOTH x86 AND x64 VERSIONS) and put the Files in the correct spot, but once I go in game and do a mission (I did exact mission as you did in your video), it's not doing anything. Note I'm already lvl 75 does that effect the hack? Do I need to reset my level and stuff?
DetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4
All you have to do is, for example hit F1 while you're in Safe House, then leave Safe House and you'll get level, money and skill points.
I tried to change values but it doesnt work or dont apply changments so I'dl like to know how to edit some stuffs
I'd like to get unfinite ammo but dont remove the reload action
be invincible but still let the screen shakes when i'm hit, and when I run etc ...
and have the normal weapons stats, fire rate, damage, swap speed, recoil, spread etc
can you copy paste the new command lines here ?
And btw, I don't really know what is the EQUIPMENT hack, whats the difference btw this one and the WEAPON hack ?
thx man
I'd like to get unfinite ammo but dont remove the reload action
be invincible but still let the screen shakes when i'm hit, and when I run etc ...
and have the normal weapons stats, fire rate, damage, swap speed, recoil, spread etc
can you copy paste the new command lines here ?
And btw, I don't really know what is the EQUIPMENT hack, whats the difference btw this one and the WEAPON hack ?
thx man
Well, I just got a cheater flag.
:/
:/
Please please, tell me what the Team Lvl HACK does ?? I tried it and it doesn't work btw :/
does this still work, i only need the money hack, is it detected?
good work, is there a way i can add another script to the spare NumPad keys, because they're empty and hooked but it doesn't let me use the script in-game.
Anybody else's sprint animation change a little bit when they used it? Trying to figure out how to change it back or what caused it.
How do you reset everything?
Have ban risk in Crime.net Offline ?
@bitlip Yes you can put your own Scripts look in "PD2Hook.yml" witch key run witch script and change it! 

For witch they want to add more keys!
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.85).aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.85).aspx
I PUT A ANTI CHEAT IN V5!
NOW YOU DONT HAVE ANY MORE CHEATER OVER THEIR HEAD!
NOW YOU DONT HAVE ANY MORE CHEATER OVER THEIR HEAD!
XD no I play with all hacks my friends hate me because I hack but nothing happent! =D
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC Unlocker by DarkGamer1379DA 26 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)DA 44 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack DLC Unlock Script
18 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack DLC Unlock Script v1.1
5 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack 2 and other DLC unlock script
21
