ExclamationDetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4

Posts 106–120 of 158 · Page 8 of 11
Guys my level is 100 !
how can i change it like 50 or 46
Quote Originally Posted by RakanxD View Post
Guys my level is 100 !
how can i change it like 50 or 46
Edit the lua script one and put whatever values for money, exp, etc, that you want. As far as what you got now, restart I guess... I've been deleting my progress and restarting tons of times due to trying to tweak the settings so I don't have like 100 billion and like 5000000000000 skill points..... Kinda obvious at that point.
in all honestly i read the guides on how to use the scripts but it wont seem to launch the game like it says games has to be running to even play it help please.
Just wondering if this still works. Don't want to use anything other than the skills part. Got a build I want to try out.
is it safe to use ?

I wont get banned ?
I used it and I haven't been banned. Make sure you only use it on the crime.net offline mode. Just a heads up though. In the Hack1 file edit the skills to 580. That's the amount you need to completely max everything. 50000000 is a bit excessive.
I need help i have no idea how to even start i placed the files into that folder but how do i activate it because my game wont even start.
+rep
Trotzdem nicht perfekt. Ich würde mir ein Level und Geld menü wünschen wir es PP gemacht hat das man nicht instant end level ist und insta max geld hat. Und ebenso mit den Skill punkten aber ansonsten Top !
Can someone help me please its like im being left in the dust and everyone else is getting it to work the hack just wont start i press all the f1-12 buttons and nothing works. and it wont seem to work with whatever ever i do i downloaded everything but idk if my windows so has to do anything with it being 8.1 pro
How do you change it
Quote Originally Posted by W$yAQE5uaZETJETRJRTJARTJ View Post
Anyway to reset your level back lower than 100?

NVM found it ty
How do you change it ??
Quote Originally Posted by hypesonic View Post
How do you change it ??
No need to double post the same thing.

Code:
managers.experience:set_current_rank(x) -- Replace x with desired level (1, 2, 3, ..., 100)
Posts 106–120 of 158 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us