ExclamationDetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4

Posts 121–135 of 158 · Page 9 of 11
My game just crashes on startup...
i get to press any key to start and then it freezes,
any ideas?
Does this still work??
I think all hacks are still working (I just using Instant Win), but F1 hack (add money, cash, skills) doesn't work anymore, 5 days ago it still fine

EDIT : all hacks are still working, Sweetfx has a confict with this LUA Script that make the 'F1' hack not working.
It Works, but after i have ALL GUNS,LEVEL,SKILLS tha game crash 8 of 10 times.
I dont know what you problem is but for me all work and i work on v5
I Have Download it.
I Have install it.
I Have Start the game.
I Have Hack some things.
Now when i start the game, and i will go Ingame, the game crash 8/10 Times.
So i dont know why... But it is crap 4 me -.-"
What i must do to clear this?
how do I unlock every weapon mod? I just want the weapon mods, and not the achievments or anything else.
it works fine for me and i tryed all the hacks yesterday. by the way WizardGamer1379 u said v 5 but lua is only at v 4 right so what r u talking about?
Delete
Delete
...
For all they crash his game update the "IPHLPAPI.dll" and it work =D
how do I use the numberpad hack?
the F ones,F1 eg are working but the numberpad ones are not. Help thanks
How do I get these damn hacks to work.. they never work for me.. follow all the steps, end up having to reinstall my game each time
Thanks for the hack! my lvl got stuck at 100 how to reset it? or fixed it
Posts 121–135 of 158 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us