Does it clash with the HoxHud? Or just disable the anti-cheat in HoxHud? Or will the anti-anti-cheat in this LUA script work?
DetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4
Work really good! But how do i chance my name in game?
When i use shape charges or ECMs my game crashes.
how can i disable keys? i want dlc unlocker
Anyone else crashing?
game crashing a lot
Where can I find the guide to modify some of the hacks so people are less likely to notice that you're hacking? I want to reduce damage and recoil, but not eliminate it entirely.
can you get banned using this script/dlc unlocker?
MY NEW ACC IST WizardGamer1379
V5 COM OUT SOON ON MY NEW ACC!
V5 COM OUT SOON ON MY NEW ACC!
Thank you!
i cant move my mouse ....why that ?
I noticed that the game crashes when you either open something with ECM's or explosives (not sure if you need the skill to prevent crash). It can also crash if you place too many turrents
Going to try this out, thanks
OMG! WHEN I PRESSED THE HACK BUTTONS I STARTED OTO MCRY OH M Y GOSD THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH I LOVE YOU MATE NO HOMO OH MAAAAAAAAN THANK YOU!! I'M AHAVINGH A HEAT ATTACK OF HAPPYNIESS HOLY SHIT.
Edit: S-Sorry, I had a burst of happiness. I'm very thankful you made this. Very thankful.
Edit: S-Sorry, I had a burst of happiness. I'm very thankful you made this. Very thankful.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC Unlocker by DarkGamer1379DA 26 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)DA 44 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack DLC Unlock Script
18 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack DLC Unlock Script v1.1
5 Payday 2 Hacks & CheatsPayday 2 Gage Pack 2 and other DLC unlock script
21
