ExclamationDetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4

Posts 76–90 of 158 · Page 6 of 11
Would love to see the music menu working and also would love to have a infamy hack so I can unlock everything in the infamy tree.
need download virustotal to make it work?
Which options of this hack can I actually use without getting marked as a cheater ???
Thank you! However, I am wondering if you thought about separating the xp mod from the money mod?
I've some questions :

it's undetected ?
i just read the 1st page and i don't understand how the money/lvl hack works, can you explain me ?

thank you guys and particulary OP.
Quote Originally Posted by bounro View Post
I've some questions :

it's undetected ?
i just read the 1st page and i don't understand how the money/lvl hack works, can you explain me ?

thank you guys and particulary OP.
F1 makes you level 100, gives you lots of spendable skill points, lots of spending and safe house cash, and alters view perspective. I would only use it on offline mode and not Crime.net

If playing with a new character it will also give you the following achievements all at once. If worried about Steam profile showing identical time and date for multiple achievements.
  • You Gotta Start Somewhere (Level 5)
  • Guilty of Crime (10)
  • Smooth Criminal (25)
  • Armed and Dangerous (50)
  • Career Criminal (75)
  • Most Wanted (100)
  • Going Places (1 million spending money)


There may be some others achievements, but that's all I can spot quickly looking.

The first three lines of hack1 file relate to level, points, cash with the default lines below:
managers.experience:debug_add_points( 500000000, false )
managers.skilltree:_set_points(500000000)
managers.money:_add_to_total(500000000)

You can change first line to a lower value to advance to a lower level. But if you press it twice it will add the same amount of exp again and advance you further so I would change line to the following, e.g. for level 99
managers.experience:_set_current_level(99)

The second line gives you spendable skill points in addition to what you currently have spent in skills. So if you want correct amount for your level you need to respec the four skillset trees and then run hack once you modified line. So level 99 should have 117 skill points and level 100 has 120 skill points, e.g. level 99
managers.skilltree:_set_points(117)

Can never have enough cash so didn't altering third line. And I deleted the first two lines once at 100, so I can spam more cash to gamble it on Offshore Payday.

I would recommend deleting hack7 so you don't accidentally press key and give yourself every Steam Payday 2 achievement at once. If worried about profile being looked at.

I also got rid of the DLC unlocker hack files as it caused an inventory problem with layout and not being able to clear ! for masks. So ending up having to reset character.
Quote Originally Posted by Phawk View Post
F1 makes you level 100, gives you lots of spendable skill points, lots of spending and safe house cash, and alters view perspective. I would only use it on offline mode and not Crime.net

If playing with a new character it will also give you the following achievements all at once. If worried about Steam profile showing identical time and date for multiple achievements.
  • You Gotta Start Somewhere (Level 5)
  • Guilty of Crime (10)
  • Smooth Criminal (25)
  • Armed and Dangerous (50)
  • Career Criminal (75)
  • Most Wanted (100)
  • Going Places (1 million spending money)


There may be some others achievements, but that's all I can spot quickly looking.

The first three lines of hack1 file relate to level, points, cash with the default lines below:
managers.experience:debug_add_points( 500000000, false )
managers.skilltree:_set_points(500000000)
managers.money:_add_to_total(500000000)

You can change first line to a lower value to advance to a lower level. But if you press it twice it will add the same amount of exp again and advance you further so I would change line to the following, e.g. for level 99
managers.experience:_set_current_level(99)

The second line gives you spendable skill points in addition to what you currently have spent in skills. So if you want correct amount for your level you need to respec the four skillset trees and then run hack once you modified line. So level 99 should have 117 skill points and level 100 has 120 skill points, e.g. level 99
managers.skilltree:_set_points(117)

Can never have enough cash so didn't altering third line. And I deleted the first two lines once at 100, so I can spam more cash to gamble it on Offshore Payday.

I would recommend deleting hack7 so you don't accidentally press key and give yourself every Steam Payday 2 achievement at once. If worried about profile being looked at.

I also got rid of the DLC unlocker hack files as it caused an inventory problem with layout and not being able to clear ! for masks. So ending up having to reset character.
-> thank you for your help.

I pressed f1/f7 yesterday and unlock full achievements (yes i know) but i configured my steam profile as private, i play only with my friends and rarely with other players.
I create a new character (delete in option) to make a better progression but steam achievements will stay like that i think ... we can't change it no ?

And a little question ... what about get a ban from OVERKILL ? if i get a ban, it concerns only payday2 because it is'nt a VAC protected game etc, is it correct ?

thanks again for your helpful contribution !

EDIT : i want to get my standard speed, when i started the game so i didn't find the correct speed :

tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].move_speed_modifier = 99999
tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].jump_modifier = 1

i want to change it but i havent standard values.
Quote Originally Posted by bounro View Post
-> thank you for your help.

I pressed f1/f7 yesterday and unlock full achievements (yes i know) but i configured my steam profile as private, i play only with my friends and rarely with other players.
I create a new character (delete in option) to make a better progression but steam achievements will stay like that i think ... we can't change it no ?

And a little question ... what about get a ban from OVERKILL ? if i get a ban, it concerns only payday2 because it is'nt a VAC protected game etc, is it correct ?

thanks again for your helpful contribution !

EDIT : i want to get my standard speed, when i started the game so i didn't find the correct speed :

tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].move_speed_modifier = 99999
tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].jump_modifier = 1

i want to change it but i havent standard values.
I used Steam Achievement Manager (version 6.3 is latest available at time of typing) to reset specific Steam achievements. And you soon remember to delete hack7 file or not press F7 after disabling 100+ achievements more than once.

Steam Achievement Manager doesn't list the date/time unlocked by each achievement so end up checking details in Steam client. Then once tick removed by achievement name you click the "Store" button in top right corner.

The achievement obtained spam probably still shows up on your daily activity list.
I followed the instructions but its not working for me. Im on version 1.12.8
Quote Originally Posted by deathguy162 View Post
I followed the instructions but its not working for me. Im on version 1.12.8
I'm in the same boat, can't get it to work at all. Followed all the instructions to the letter. Also on 1.12.8
it's very fun, but to unlock dlc weapons, it works ? just F3 no ?

and what does teamhack ?
i've a question, i got "cheater" near my name (because i used the a number on my keyboard (lol)) and in the next game the "cheater" tag was no more near my name.

Is it normal ?

sorry for double post
Nice hack but it doesn't work on the new update. Any suggestion?
Posts 76–90 of 158 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us