ExclamationDetectedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4

Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11
No Idea if this still works, but I'll try it out later tonight.
Question, as far as I know there is no anti-cheat, so I should be fine to use this at will, correct?
Also, I've heard of a "cheater tag" is this true? Although I don't really care, as long as I can play by myself\co-op with another friend I don't mind.
Could anyone tell me if there is a script hack for the ^^nosTEAM^^ version of the game? (1.0.0.0) If there is thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by robertbsyukri View Post
Nice hack but it doesn't work on the new update. Any suggestion?
It is still working for me, but I don't have dlc and hack7 files in Script folder. And not used F1 cheat to test if that still working.

This is playing offline crime.net
Just found out that to make Payday hack working on 1.12.8 you need Extreme Injector and inject the IPHLPAPI.dll file each time the game is up. The dll missing each time I start the game and i think its the new Overkill anti cheat system.
Quote Originally Posted by robertbsyukri View Post
Just found out that to make Payday hack working on 1.12.8 you need Extreme Injector and inject the IPHLPAPI.dll file each time the game is up. The dll missing each time I start the game and i think its the new Overkill anti cheat system.
It's most likely any AV you have.

If you use HoxHud, it'll inject the scripts at the same time it injects HoxHud. Quite handy.
Not working, hotkeys not doing anything.
How to enable DLC unlocker? I started the game and i still need to buy them. Pls help thanks a lot.

EDIT:
I got it to work but my game keeps crashing. Any tips on how to stop that?
Some of the music buttons in the music menu, activate the wrong song than what you clicked on. Also, add Ode to Greed!
Is there anything on here that lets me mess with my skill points?
Just put the dll in read mode or use injector. Its not you AV, just the game preventing the launch of the cheat.
is this legit? undetectable?
Its undetectable. My only question is why, when you use a PD:TH soundtrack, that the dlc unlocked, can you not hear it?
Any way to fix f2 crashes?
Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us