Thumbs upDetected[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED

Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by SpyLegion View Post
in last version i got fps drops only from this glow ESP any ideas how to fix it ? and thanks for the hack ^_^
Try the command in csgo console: fps max 60

If not working try to upgrade your rig.
I had hoped imageshack was dead. Alas,
Quote Originally Posted by iSynHD View Post
I had hoped imageshack was dead. Alas,
Is it? Okay I'll re-upload.

DONE!

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the offsets you released @dcmty0 try to give credits next time!
Quote Originally Posted by KeitaroNSR View Post
Is it? Okay I'll re-upload.

DONE!

- - - Updated - - -

@dcmty0 try to give credits next time!
Dope, I'll test it out later thanks man
i done everything i normally do that works and including run as admin and set hotkeys and even recompiled and still not working what am i doing wrong
Quote Originally Posted by west98 View Post
i done everything i normally do that works and including run as admin and set hotkeys and even recompiled and still not working what am i doing wrong
trying recompiling again??
Quote Originally Posted by west98 View Post
i done everything i normally do that works and including run as admin and set hotkeys and even recompiled and still not working what am i doing wrong
Try full screen windowed. I am not sure why it wont work for you but we have the same offsets so it should work.
All polyhacks worked perfectly yesterday. Today, something is wrong. I've tried this one as well, won't let me set any hotkeys.
Quote Originally Posted by DasboSchitt2 View Post
All polyhacks worked perfectly yesterday. Today, something is wrong. I've tried this one as well, won't let me set any hotkeys.
This one should work. Offsets are updated. It's working for me and I'm currently using the zip file I uploaded here. The screenshot is also recent.
Quote Originally Posted by KeitaroNSR View Post
This one should work. Offsets are updated. It's working for me and I'm currently using the zip file I uploaded here. The screenshot is also recent.
Tried compiling several times. Updated everything I could get to try working, still no hotkeys being set. Strange..
Quote Originally Posted by DasboSchitt2 View Post
Tried compiling several times. Updated everything I could get to try working, still no hotkeys being set. Strange..
I updated the thread. I included the offsets there. Try checking it out.
ok i found the fix!!!!!!! like KeitaroNSR says use fullscreen windowed mode!!! it worked then!!!
KeitaroNSR maybe add it to the disciption???;p could help a lot of the other people
None of the polyhacks has ever worked for me. I get error message when i compile. Doesnt matter how many times i attempt.
Everything works great, what files the bone # at so i can change to head?

Edit: found it
Quote Originally Posted by greenough View Post
Everything works great, what files the bone # at so i can change to head?

Edit: found it
Open the main.cpp in the zip file then edit it.
Look for(Ctrl + F) TargetBone then change the value to 10
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us