Detected[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED
how to get it work?
I get this error whle compiling. "not all control paths return a value"
I don't understand how to use these files as the hack, can you tell me, please? I have the files obviously, but how do I run the program?
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
PMemory.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1333) : w
arning C4715: 'TB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1258) : w
arning C4715: 'AB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(416) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<int>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(350) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths
return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(121) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(328) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(98) : war
ning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a
value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a val
ue
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(149) : w
arning C4715: 'PMemory::Write<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(469) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
/out
ecrypt.exe
/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PH.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
PMemory.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .
Help Please?
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
PMemory.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1333) : w
arning C4715: 'TB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1258) : w
arning C4715: 'AB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(416) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<int>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(350) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths
return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(121) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(328) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(98) : war
ning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a
value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a val
ue
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(149) : w
arning C4715: 'PMemory::Write<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(469) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
/out
ecrypt.exe/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PH.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
PMemory.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .
Help Please?
Wow, seems legit but... how do I run it guys? I'm kind of beginner when it comes to these types of cheats 

Ah, dem poly hacks tho
What do I do with the offsets you've listed on the thread? I've managed to do everything else on my own but the keybinds aren't working and I'm assuming that is the problem. I'm in fullscreen windowed when I use it. No clue what to do.
Update:
The only one that I could find that didn't match the offsets that were in the file already was the LocalPlayer one, after I went ahead and fixed that it still wouldn't let me set hotkeys.
Update:
The only one that I could find that didn't match the offsets that were in the file already was the LocalPlayer one, after I went ahead and fixed that it still wouldn't let me set hotkeys.
any1 using with main with skins?
Again i can't write hotkeys, I was compiling it many, many times and nothing :v
How do you use the aimbot :c ?
Compiled hack 35 times and not a single one worked. THIS WAS RAN AS ADMIN so please don't give me that excuse.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015
170 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered
87 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1
153 Counter-Strike 2 HacksBluehack Remastered FIX - [4/25/15]
41 Unturned Hacks & Cheats[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - Speed Hack, Item Icons, Bug Fixes
71

