Hopefully this works! ;p
DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
Nice fix. I couldn't get it to work with the new offsets. Hopefully approved quickly
Very nice hack and not so obvious as other aimbots. I been using thsi hack for nearly a week and I very much love it. Thank You
I really should be practising aiming instead of waiting for a hack to come out... Oh well, thanks you!
Working? When be able to download?
Thanks
Thanks
ty for that man
Looks good.
//Approved
//Approved
Possibly detected. You should read this topic before downloading this hack.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967304
Sorry for posting this into so many topics, but I just wanna make sure everyone is warned.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967304
Sorry for posting this into so many topics, but I just wanna make sure everyone is warned.
niceee ! 

the both virus scans show diffrent files being scanned and are not in english... sketchy
can i get banned from this?
undetected to last update?
Stop spreadin lies. UNDETECTED
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
461 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
152 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
60 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2.1 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
411
