CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 46–60 of 568 · Page 4 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by nightblade2222 View Post
Nope, I can guarantee that guys didn't recompile often and his version became detected. Probably recompiled and that's why a few of his accounts are probably still unbanned. Noobs will be noobs, he's more than likely an unreliable source.
I've been a long time and HUGE supporter of polyhack (check the previous posts on this account and my other one http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1132803). I am in disbelief as well. I've recompiled after EACH game, without steam even running, used hashchanger + VMProtect. Have never used ANY other hacks (not on the two accounts I bought specifically for polyhacks). Only used Polyload + ESPGlow. Finally both of my accounts were VAC'ed today.

You choose whatever you want to believe, but me and many other people have been VAC'ed since the latest update.
Quote Originally Posted by nightblade2222 View Post
I've been a long time and HUGE supporter of polyhack (check the previous posts on this account and my other one http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1132803). I am in disbelief as well. I've recompiled after EACH game, without steam even running, used hashchanger + VMProtect. Have never used ANY other hacks (not on the two accounts I bought specifically for polyhacks). Only used Polyload + ESPGlow. Finally both of my accounts were VAC'ed today.

You choose whatever you want to believe, but me and many other people have been VAC'ed since the latest update.

STOP POSTING NONSENSE IN ALL THE POLY THREADS GTFO. YOU GOT VACED OK YES. DONT GO CRYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post

STOP POSTING NONSENSE IN ALL THE POLY THREADS GTFO. YOU GOT VACED OK YES. DONT GO CRYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
Listen ******, dont say 'Undected' when you dont know shit about coding or hack pls, it is cute you know how to get offset don't be so proud.

Multiple people (including me) got vac'd because of polyhacks, believed or not.
Yo alukastore go smoke a blunt or something jeez lol jk
Quote Originally Posted by TripV View Post
Yo alukastore go smoke a blunt or something jeez lol jk
Yeah I need to. See Ya. Gonna go get 100x High and lock myself in a closet for 3 days.
Note that I've used each polyhack for several hours across three different accounts. I haven't gotten banned and I've played a total of 12 competitive games (six on my two alts) since the release of bloodhound. The difference between myself and others is that I don't use programs like VMProtect or hashchangers. However, I'm not sure whether or not my laziness has resulted in me actually avoiding a ban considering I know nothing about these bullshit "hide my ass" programs. Regardless, I haven't gotten banned yet and I don't think I'm going to.

tl;dr - I don't use VMProtect and I'm not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post

STOP POSTING NONSENSE IN ALL THE POLY THREADS GTFO. YOU GOT VACED OK YES. DONT GO CRYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
lol? Are you retarded? How is it nonsense when it's true? I'm not even crying? I'm just posting a warning for those to see that your claim "status: undetected" is misleading. Might wanna calm down mate.
polyloader has stopped working how can i fix that??
Quote Originally Posted by g0dk03dd3v1l View Post
polyloader has stopped working how can i fix that??
same for me.. i follow ur steps and it stoped...
*Sigh*Humans are humans. They just don't learn from there mistakes.*Sigh*
//undetected - last time saying it
Look - I don't want to sound demeaning - but how do you KNOW it's undetected and your accounts aren't just receiving a delayed ban?
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
*Sigh*Humans are humans. They just don't learn from there mistakes.*Sigh*
//undetected - last time saying it
lol ignorance is bliss aye? Multiple people (who were long time users of polyhack and supportive of it) have been VAC'ed. Even if you discount some new-time users of those being VAC'ed, several people were professionals who followed every prevention step possible: 1) Recompile after each game. 2) Used no other hacks besides polyhack. 3) Used hash changer + VMProtect. 4) Recompile WITHOUT CS GO running. 5) Ensured the ban was VAC and not OW. Yet, they still got banned (myself inclusive). How is this hack still "undetected"? By definition, if people have been banned, then this hack is already detected. Do you really think I have no life other than constructing lies on an internet hacking forum about being banned? Seriously lol
cant open this with polyloader
Posts 46–60 of 568 · Page 4 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us