CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 316–330 of 568 · Page 22 of 38
please can you help me. when i use it in polyloader i dont get a file
soooo whats the state of this hack detected or undetected ?
Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
soooo whats the state of this hack detected or undetected ?
Currently unknown..
STATUS 6/20/2015: UNDETECTED (tested in 2 comps)
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
STATUS 6/20/2015: UNDETECTED (tested in 2 comps)
can you please tell me who are the fucking are you ?
and u check all hacks i dont think so..
Quote Originally Posted by galkoaz View Post
can you please tell me who are the fucking are you ?
and u check all hacks i dont think so..
I can confirm it's undetected + gerass is very friendly and you don't need to flame, this just shows how low you are in your mentality.
Quote Originally Posted by galkoaz View Post
can you please tell me who are the fucking are you ?
and u check all hacks i dont think so..
yes in 2 comps i have to recompile those hacks for 10 times and a good "sorry" for being afk .
wait what? 2 comp game and recompile 10 times? soo every 2 game i should do that? oh and its still undetected am i right?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
yes in 2 comps i have to recompile those hacks for 10 times and a good "sorry" for being afk .
Hi, dude, can u recommend, which hack is better to use. I want that it contain aimbot.

Sorry for bad ENG
I get a error it says "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source"
How do I change the aimbot settings? They are a bit to obvious in my opinion, it needs to get smoother
Still undetected guys, I'm using it as I type this.
Posts 316–330 of 568 · Page 22 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us