k whats the state of this hack now? is it still undetected?
DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
is this hack detected? sorry kinda new
Detected Just started using it, never used before got vac banned
lol i'd like to say BULL SHIT and i'd also like to say proof? cause i played 4 competitive no vac i need a explanation
I can't post links is there a way?
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not trolling, my account is permanently untrusted. I read up on it and for csgo it means my view angles where changed and that was detected.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not trolling, my account is permanently untrusted. I read up on it and for csgo it means my view angles where changed and that was detected.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not trolling, my account is permanently untrusted. I read up on it and for csgo it means my view angles where changed and that was detected.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not trolling, my account is permanently untrusted. I read up on it and for csgo it means my view angles where changed and that was detected.
you ARE SUPER FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no you can put like a gyazo or a link to your steam acc my ass its banned
UNDETECTED you can get detected from overwatch but from vac you wont
Hi, the hack doesn't works for me, i do what you say, but when i'm IG, it doesn't do anything.
still UD, use this on a smurf account almost every day.
Current offsets are
m_dwEntityList=0x4A16C34
m_dwLocalPlayer=0xA74CCC
m_dwClientState=0x5D2284
m_iCrossHairID=0x2410
m_dwViewAngles=0x4CE0
m_vecViewOffse=0x104
m_vecOrigin=0x134
m_vecPunch=0x13E8
m_iTeamNum=0xF0
m_iShotsFired=0x1D6C
m_dwBoneMatrix=0xA78
m_iHealth=0xFC
m_lifeState=0x25B
m_vecVelocity=0x110
m_dwEntityList=0x4A16C34
m_dwLocalPlayer=0xA74CCC
m_dwClientState=0x5D2284
m_iCrossHairID=0x2410
m_dwViewAngles=0x4CE0
m_vecViewOffse=0x104
m_vecOrigin=0x134
m_vecPunch=0x13E8
m_iTeamNum=0xF0
m_iShotsFired=0x1D6C
m_dwBoneMatrix=0xA78
m_iHealth=0xFC
m_lifeState=0x25B
m_vecVelocity=0x110
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
461 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
152 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
60 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2.1 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
411

