CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 346–360 of 568 · Page 24 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by bpcloudninja View Post
CS:GO Updated new offsets?
Compile again, it's auto updating.

Just played a competitive, no vac yet
I use the other hack that is undetected, PolyHack Suite v2 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating, but i cant get this to work, the trigger or the aimbot. I turned them both on and off, messed with the settings, and recompiled multiple times. Please help me, and thankyou so much for all the work Merccy2 and alukastore.
Quote Originally Posted by packerssbxlv View Post
I use the other hack that is undetected, PolyHack Suite v2 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating, but i cant get this to work, the trigger or the aimbot. I turned them both on and off, messed with the settings, and recompiled multiple times. Please help me, and thankyou so much for all the work Merccy2 and alukastore.
Don't run the suite and this at the same time, run them separately.
Quote Originally Posted by mael188 View Post
There is no menu there is a command prompt on your desktop. Try to see if it keeps running while in game.
There is but I have no idea how to get hotkeys or any of that in order to get the hack running. The hotkeys dont show up in the cmd and I dont know what to do at all LOL
STATUS 24/6/2015: STILL UNDETECTED
Thx so much, this is the most uncatchable cheat ever
I am having a bit trouble with opening hack. I followed the instructions, downloaded the requirements, and did it in the order you posted. For some reason everytime I compile it, it gives me 'Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source.'
Quote Originally Posted by bpcloudninja View Post
I am having a bit trouble with opening hack. I followed the instructions, downloaded the requirements, and did it in the order you posted. For some reason everytime I compile it, it gives me 'Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source.'
maybe you have the wrong version of Visual Studio..., from here: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/p...xpress-vs.aspx , you need this one: Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
SIR I THANK YOU! BEST HACKS EVER!!! sorry for the caps but I been using it for a week now everything has been good
It is still undetected. I played couple games and haven't got banned.
I used a whole lot of ESP and glows on my other account and then used this one for ages , Got Banned , Assuming it was over-watch ban , so then I bought csgo on my other account , used this hack once for deathmatch and stopped playing because I got addicted to LoL haha , anyway just wanted to play some deathmatch now and was VAC'd , used this hack once , I got like 10 kills wasn't suss no one was complaining that I was hacking. Used VMProtect and hash , so I dunno , probs was overwatch, not too sure. Anyways, just be careful guys.
Quote Originally Posted by 3fataldeaths View Post
I used a whole lot of ESP and glows on my other account and then used this one for ages , Got Banned , Assuming it was over-watch ban , so then I bought csgo on my other account , used this hack once for deathmatch and stopped playing because I got addicted to LoL haha , anyway just wanted to play some deathmatch now and was VAC'd , used this hack once , I got like 10 kills wasn't suss no one was complaining that I was hacking. Used VMProtect and hash , so I dunno , probs was overwatch, not too sure. Anyways, just be careful guys.
vac'ed is possible if you didn't recompiled it. Overwatch more likely.
Posts 346–360 of 568 · Page 24 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us