CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 166–180 of 568 · Page 12 of 38
can use in windows 7? because i cannot install Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 in windows 7
02.06.2015
STILL Undetected, as i compiled it in 1st day , still using , everything okey., playing 5-10 games per day on main account ^^
Whats the best configuration for subtle aimbot ?
i don't really understand the values, if i full on the guy, it stays too obvious, i want to make it more smoth, if i want to take out the rcs, i put the rcs value at 0 ?
Thanks and it's been UD
I used it this morning. It is UD.

I have the compiler on windows 7, i can send the zipped file to anyone who needs it if you want, or send you a compiled version of the cheat, but i wont do that every 2 games :P send me a message.
is it just me, or does the triggerbot not work? if it does, how do i toggle it?
Quote Originally Posted by editsbycarbon View Post
is it just me, or does the triggerbot not work? if it does, how do i toggle it?
Triggerbot "works" for me, but it literally will not hit anything moving. If someone peeks the wall, running out, or just sticking their shoulder out, even strafing out, I CAN NOT hit with an AWP. It automagically shoots like it's supposed to, but look luck getting it to catch a peeker.
With trigger bot activated, you must KEYPRESS whatever key you assigned your trigger hold in order for your trigger bot to work. So when engaging hold that key to activate your trigger. You're welcome.
Cannot press the control commands 1,2,3 etc however aimbot still works
anyone can upload the compiled version for me?
Quote Originally Posted by mozsha View Post
anyone can upload the compiled version for me?
yes please someone compiled it, cant download the visual express T_T
Quote Originally Posted by vande View Post
yes please someone compiled it, cant download the visual express T_T
I need too
Quote Originally Posted by mozsha View Post
anyone can upload the compiled version for me?
Quote Originally Posted by vande View Post
yes please someone compiled it, cant download the visual express T_T
Quote Originally Posted by TheMostStalker View Post
I need too
I have a compiled version, PM me with a gmail address and i'll share it to you with google drive. I can also share the Compiler if you guys want it. My friend said he had issues with it but it worked.
Quote Originally Posted by lavameh View Post
I have a compiled version, PM me with a gmail address and i'll share it to you with google drive. I can also share the Compiler if you guys want it. My friend said he had issues with it but it worked.
beware sharing compiled exe will make it easier for valve to ban because of same file. That is why you need to compile everyday.
polyloader crashes at half compiling pls help
Posts 166–180 of 568 · Page 12 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us