CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 76–90 of 568 · Page 6 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by emberofafire View Post
DETECTED 5/29/2015
//2short
Your proof?
outdated again.. would be nice to get the updated offsets or the updated code for this.
I get fatal error, cannot open included filed tlhelp32.h no such file exists, press any key to continue but when I do it closes out and says could not compile, any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by sippinonduty View Post
I get fatal error, cannot open included filed tlhelp32.h no such file exists, press any key to continue but when I do it closes out and says could not compile, any suggestions?
download windows desktop visual studio.
detectable or not ??
Updated Subtle-aimbot(CTRL+NUMPAD1),Does not work
Out of curiosity, which of you are using programs such as VMProtect?
Quote Originally Posted by maymonaise View Post
Out of curiosity, which of you are using programs such as VMProtect?
me,always everyday, not every game
Quote Originally Posted by tkurban View Post
me,always everyday, not every game
And are you banned?
If its detected post proof plz or else it didn't happen
Neither is seeming to work for me, I download it and load into a game, everything is working fine I open the file which was changed with Polyloader, everything loads up fine, but ingame nothing works, it says TRIG:ON and AIM:ON but when I aim over them or try shooting it doesnt do anything, its all manual still, help? Or whats up?
Doesn't appear to be working for me either anymore. Also: When I press ctrl in game I can see that the console is changing the TRIG: from on to off. It used to be ctrl + num1.

It is not detected though.
it was working all morning. now it works 50% of the time. im not sure what changed but it's UD as far as i'm concerned !
Posts 76–90 of 568 · Page 6 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us