CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 181–195 of 568 · Page 13 of 38
cs go update... UD? 22:40pm brazil hour
Quote Originally Posted by marciofbi View Post
cs go update... UD? 22:40pm brazil hour
still good only main offsets changed. this is auto updating.
so still good? okay thanks
Quote Originally Posted by asa akira View Post
so is it safe to use?
OP said it's safe to use, so I'd imagine it's safe to use.

Alukastore, you should really upload the compiler for windows 7 since people can't seem to be able to download and install it. I uploaded to google drive and sent to a friend already, but I imagine people wouldn't really trust my uploads since I'm a skiddy leacher lmao.
undetected or detected? 03/06/15 After the update?
Quote Originally Posted by leeozito View Post
undetected or detected? 03/06/15 After the update?
Undetected
still undetected, one of my favorite hacks.

here are my legit settings:

smoothing: 12
pitch min: 1.7
pitch max: 2.5
yaw min: 0
yaw max .3
aimbone: 6/10, i prefer 6
aimkey: 1
triggerkey: 5 (mouse4)
What do i put in the compiler path?

status: could not locate the path of the compiler
Quote Originally Posted by gavinlynus View Post
What do i put in the compiler path?

status: could not locate the path of the compiler
Have you installed visuals? Compiler path is auto filled.
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
beware sharing compiled exe will make it easier for valve to ban because of same file. That is why you need to compile everyday.
That's why I have the compiler uploaded too. Nobody's done more than asking on the thread for the compiler so w/e.
nice & simple good job
is this undicktacted?
Posts 181–195 of 568 · Page 13 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us