CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 361–375 of 568 · Page 25 of 38
I just installed this hack and I am able to see the command prompt windows. I tested it with the bots and the trigger and aimbot are not working. What am I missing?
Quote Originally Posted by jaypeeb421 View Post
I just installed this hack and I am able to see the command prompt windows. I tested it with the bots and the trigger and aimbot are not working. What am I missing?
Trigger doesn't usually work but if the aimbot isn't working try recompiling a few times usually 2-3 times and you should get it working, also if you start CSGO as an Administrator make sure you start the hack as admin as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MadDragonFlyer View Post
UD as of now?
UNDETECTED 25.06.2015
What are the best settings if you want to kill everyone in one shot (doesn't have to look legit I just want the best settings)
Quote Originally Posted by bpcloudninja View Post
What are the best settings if you want to kill everyone in one shot (doesn't have to look legit I just want the best settings)
if youre looking for a rage bot polyloader isnt where you should be looking/. if it's still UD menton's hook was the best ragebot i fouund on here.
I can't seem to get aimbot working? What am I doing wrong?

Whats an aimbot setting that makes me actually shoot the enemies accurately? Like a 15 degree field of view with some smooth aim.
Quote Originally Posted by awandy View Post
I can't seem to get aimbot working? What am I doing wrong?

Whats an aimbot setting that makes me actually shoot the enemies accurately? Like a 15 degree field of view with some smooth aim.
Just make sure you click on the target with your crosshair as close to the target as possible. This aimbot is Subtle, means it's not rage and it should seem legit in the eyes of your viewers.
what bone is head?
Quote Originally Posted by awandy View Post
what bone is head?
Check the thread.
someone want to help me out here? add me on steam please ------> noob
Quote Originally Posted by ******cunt1212 View Post
how do i set keybinds lol
When you exec the exe file, it will have some texts, use it and follow accordingly.
Quote Originally Posted by n3crozzy View Post
it works?
yes sir! //2short


STATUS 6/27/2015: UNDETECTED
i love polyhack and all are working expect this no matter how often i compile it in game it does a shit no trigger no aim . should be closed as outdated
Quote Originally Posted by 555444 View Post
i love polyhack and all are working expect this no matter how often i compile it in game it does a shit no trigger no aim . should be closed as outdated
for me works.
Posts 361–375 of 568 · Page 25 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us