CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 466–480 of 568 · Page 32 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
1.Overwatch bans can turn into a VAC ban.
2. Maybe you didn't recompiled it.
3. You were very unlucky and got the same source code like another who already used it. (0.00001% chance)
How can you be so sure its exactly a 0.00001% chance?
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
How can you be so sure its exactly a 0.00001% chance?
, mercy said
Quote Originally Posted by daman789 View Post
When I run the Polyloader with the hack and compiler file I get this:
Decrypt.cpp
Main.cpp
c:\users\(computer name)\desktop\new folder\subtile_mpgh.net <3>_r\stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'T1Help32.h' : No such file or directory Generating Code...
Press any key to continue...
I press a key and CMD closes as usual if there is a error.
I have the same problem
I used this and PolyHack Suite and got VAC'd. Probably because I turned it on and compiled while in game. Don't do that lol. Maybe I just got unlucky? No idea.

Good luck guys.
Quote Originally Posted by gonalddlover View Post
I used this and PolyHack Suite and got VAC'd. Probably because I turned it on and compiled while in game. Don't do that lol. Maybe I just got unlucky? No idea.

Good luck guys.
dont open the hack mid game baka~~

- - - Updated - - -

btw is this UD as of today?
Quote Originally Posted by Lificious View Post
dont open the hack mid game baka~~

- - - Updated - - -

btw is this UD as of today?
yes sir! //2short
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
yes sir! //2short
don't matter if you open it mid-game......
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
don't matter if you open it mid-game......
are you saying it's better to open it Mid-Game? i've been opening it before game for months. I also encrypted it & run it off a USB (Does this help) ?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
don't matter if you open it mid-game......
idk, i have a hunch that its more dangerous when you open mid game.
Can i get some help? im trying to install express 2013 but it says i need a newer version of windows i have windows 7 installed any help would be great
Can someone give me new offsets old one dosent seems to be working ;D
Somebody give me a good legit settings? I using 10/1.8/2.5/0/0.3/10/1/4 on LEM. Enemy's say im hacker ;(
Bialkoo try using 20, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4.
Posts 466–480 of 568 · Page 32 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us