CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 451–465 of 568 · Page 31 of 38
steamid: 1:1:1636523
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
steamid: 1:1:1636523
Nice steam Id , have a good night sir
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
steamid: 1:1:1636523
but no screenshot!!!!!!!!
pussy ass troller!
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
steamid: 1:1:1636523
The heck does the steam id gonna help us at. Jeez. Give your steam profile and some screens ffs. Duh?
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
steamid: 1:1:1636523
Just checked that steam id on steamrep doesnt even exist lol
I use this hack more or less 5 days, I had no problem
Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong View Post
Just checked that steam id on steamrep doesnt even exist lol
He's just trolling. No point checking it. haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe2121 View Post
Can it work with vs ultimate?
Depends on your OS
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
He's just trolling. No point checking it. haha

- - - Updated - - -



Depends on your OS
My OS is Windows 7 64-bit
Quote Originally Posted by johndoe2121 View Post
My OS is Windows 7 64-bit
Not a clue. My apologies. I'm using Win 8.1 64bit, using ultimate.
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
He's just trolling. No point checking it. haha

- - - Updated - - -



Depends on your OS
because you people cant even lookup steam ids..

steamcommunity com/id/x4n4x/

its a vac ban. I dont know what screenshots you want me to show since there are no visuals..
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
because you people cant even lookup steam ids..

steamcommunity com/id/x4n4x/

its a vac ban. I dont know what screenshots you want me to show since there are no visuals..
1.Overwatch bans can turn into a VAC ban.
2. Maybe you didn't recompiled it.
3. You were very unlucky and got the same source code like another who already used it. (0.00001% chance)
Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
because you people cant even lookup steam ids..

steamcommunity com/id/x4n4x/

its a vac ban. I dont know what screenshots you want me to show since there are no visuals..
Welp.. You're one unlucky dude. I've used it on ESEA, FaceIT, cevo etc. No bans anywhere.
gay boi coping mercy's sweg
When I run the Polyloader with the hack and compiler file I get this:
Decrypt.cpp
Main.cpp
c:\users\(computer name)\desktop\new folder\subtile_mpgh.net <3>_r\stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'T1Help32.h' : No such file or directory Generating Code...
Press any key to continue...
I press a key and CMD closes as usual if there is a error.
Posts 451–465 of 568 · Page 31 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us