CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 481–495 of 568 · Page 33 of 38
It's good for lems? '20, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4.' ??
Quote Originally Posted by Bialkooo View Post
It's good for lems? '20, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4.' ??
With that headshot rate.. I guess not good for overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lificious View Post
idk, i have a hunch that its more dangerous when you open mid game.
It's fine to open mid game
Maybe he got banned because he compiled while in a VAC server.
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
With that headshot rate.. I guess not good for overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -



It's fine to open mid game
Maybe he got banned because he compiled while in a VAC server.
nope , that's not the problem. You can compile while you are in mid-game (competitive) and no vac. Maybe he got the same source code like another.
faceit detected or not?
Quote Originally Posted by STYX. View Post
faceit detected or not?
should be ud "I've never tested on ESL. But it works fine with ESEA/FaceIT. Personally tested them."
What options do you recommend ? I do not want to get quickly Overwatch . Can anyone give me any good options? I have a range LEM , and wants to improve his skill some
There is no hack file inside !
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
There is no hack file inside !
hack file is the entire zip, you have to put it into polyloader.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
hack file is the entire zip, you have to put it into polyloader.
Thanks man I was looking fro the fcking hack file about 9 hours...

- - - Updated - - -

One more question I complied it now but where does it saved I can't see it in the loader folder on desktop aswell
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
Thanks man I was looking fro the fcking hack file about 9 hours...

- - - Updated - - -

One more question I complied it now but where does it saved I can't see it in the loader folder on desktop aswell
in the same folder where is polyloader, you should make a separat folder with zip file (hacks) and polyloader.
It gives an error (something went wrong when randomizing)
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
It gives an error (something went wrong when randomizing)
you use polyloader 2.0 or 2.1?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
1. Wrong Version of Visual Studio, from here: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/p...xpress-vs.aspx , this one: Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
2. If you have it already uninstall it (complete) and install again.
It has only win8 support, I am on win7
NVM got it
Posts 481–495 of 568 · Page 33 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us