CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 121–135 of 568 · Page 9 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by rithovno View Post
FaceIT undetected please ?
I'd like to know if it works for FaceIT too.
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
I'd like to know if it works for FaceIT too.
I was playing FaceIT and some idiot says something like "I'm using hacks on faceit for 3 months [Poly]". So i dunno.
got 1 OW turned into vac but I would say it's UD
why post "is this undetected" when the most recent post is "is this undetected", lol fks..
Nice hack. I'm loving it.
Guys, this is UNDETECTED still using this as of now :P
This seems very nice! but i have 1 problem wich is that i don't get the option to run the polyhack as an adminstrator. Can someone please help me?
Quote Originally Posted by tobycool8 View Post
This seems very nice! but i have 1 problem wich is that i don't get the option to run the polyhack as an adminstrator. Can someone please help me?
Right click Properties> Compatibility> check the box Run this program as adm. apply and ok. double-click and be happy
Still woRking
"POlyLoader has stopped working.." HELP PLS
working after update, thank you!
Don't use this, its detected.
Quote Originally Posted by xMertxx View Post
Don't use this, its detected.
Proof ?

//2short
Quote Originally Posted by xMertxx View Post
Don't use this, its detected.
proof pls.
Posts 121–135 of 568 · Page 9 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us