AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
AS3 Client + Server Source
Hello everyone, Some of you may know me from Seraphs' Dominion. Well today I'm here to release to you, something amazing.

A fully functional AS3 Client Source code with a Precompiled client that connects to 127.0.0.1 at port 8080 with a brand new barebones Server Source code that has been modified to suit the client.

 
Screenshots



I have yet to figure out how to upload the source code on here as it totals out at 31.2 MB (Compressed) and 109 MB Total... Maybe @Raple or @Lovroman or any other Minion or Moderator could help me out.

In the Rar file that will be put up on here somehow... there is 2 folders and a README.txt file. I strongly suggest reading the Text File that comes with it. It's some brief information.

The client is completely new, I've fixed all the rendering issues that occured in the original code that was given to me.

Credits:
  • @nilly - The Core Client Source Code
  • @C453 - Letting me poke at it with a stick
  • @Travoos - For helping me fix some of the errors
  • @Kithio (me) - For fixing the errors remaining and Releasing


I would love it if you gave Credits to @nilly and Me if you decide to use the Client for your own projects.
Nilly did the original dirty work with the client, I simply picked up where Nilly left off in order to get the glitches out of the way.

THE SERVER SOURCE ATTACHED IS A MORE STABLE AND CLEAN SOURCE THAN ANY OF THE ONES PRIMARILY USED BY OTHER SERVERS AND SHOULD BE USED WITH THIS CLIENT!

p.s no support will be given by me

- - - Updated - - -
@Lovroman @Raple this is posted in the wrong section... mind moving it? sorry about that...


Virus Scans:
Jotti: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b2568e00e4191a
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1419717481/
Server Package.part01_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 3,015 downloads Clean
Server Package.part02_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 2,452 downloads Clean
Server Package.part03_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 2,328 downloads Clean
Server Package.part04_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 2,335 downloads Clean
Server Package.part05_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 2,375 downloads Clean
Server Package.part06_mpgh.net.rar5.0 MB · 2,395 downloads Clean
Server Package.part07_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 2,210 downloads Clean
what's ur computer theme... looks cool
and what is that webmain : o
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
and what is that webmain : o
That's the Adobe AIR debugger that IntelliJ uses.
Never would I have thought you would release this...

As for uploading, you could always PM the moderators/minions the source code via a free uploading site (e.g. dropb0x) and then send it to them. They can then upload it for you
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Good work etc but I'm still curious:
I suck at holding my word when it comes to certain things....

I can say I will never talk to someone or I will never help someone ever agan and 2 days later I do exactly that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Never would I have thought you would release this...

As for uploading, you could always PM the moderators/minions the source code via a free uploading site (e.g. dropb0x) and then send it to them. They can then upload it for you
Well this is very bare bones and the 123.5.1 client is okay and all but I'm working on getting the latest Prod Client to work
Good work etc but I'm still curious:

Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I'm shutting down, and Leaving.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
severing all my ties with MPGH and the Private Server Community.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Good work etc but I'm still curious:
Kithio is just bad at making promises. And so am I. I promised myself I'd never touch rotmg again. Now I'm ready to touch it all over.
Thanks for the release <3
This looks proper amazing, I'm def. gonna use that to start a new project, screw other source codes (not saying those are bad in any way..) this is the one, thanks for that Kithio
OwenHendry I guess the file is too big therefore he cannot directly upload to MPGH via attachments, therefore a minion/moderator would have to upload it or allow a outside link, something of that sort I suppose.
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
This looks proper amazing, I'm def. gonna use that to start a new project, screw other source codes (not saying those are bad in any way..) this is the one, thanks for that Kithio
OwenHendry I guess the file is too big therefore he cannot directly upload to MPGH via attachments, therefore a minion/moderator would have to upload it or allow a outside link, something of that sort I suppose.
I know this, but why hasn't it been done yet.. almost 15 hours later
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
I know this, but why hasn't it been done yet.. almost 15 hours later
Because I haven't exactly gotten hold of a mod that is willing to help me out yet >.<
Nice job, keep up the good work
THX NOW I AM A LEET CODER OF MY NEW PRIVATE SERVER
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us