Kill la Kill

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Kill la Kill
Just watched Episode 1. Its alright I guess, hopefully it builds up more, I'm annoyed with all the constant shouting though lol.
Finished episode 2.. Guess the artists aren't afraid to show off some skin for the characters..
You know, on episode 15-16 atm, by episode 3 you either are going to like it or not.

Great anime, but not for everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
You know, on episode 15-16 atm, by episode 3 you either are going to like it or not.

Great anime, but not for everyone.
I loled at your signature! Anime is saved because of PLOT! XD ahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
You know, on episode 15-16 atm, by episode 3 you either are going to like it or not.

Great anime, but not for everyone.
Finished episode 3. Liked it a lot. I still feel like this is like a soft hentai or something lol but I guess they gave a good reason for the 'nudity'. I'll continue watching
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Finished episode 3. Liked it a lot. I still feel like this is like a soft hentai or something lol but I guess they gave a good reason for the 'nudity'. I'll continue watching
Try to resist fapping.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Try to resist fapping.
Too late
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Try to resist fapping.
wtf is wrong with u lol. Also what manga is ur avatar from?
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
wtf is wrong with u lol. Also what manga is ur avatar from?
Many things actually. Huehuehue. And it's from When They Cry.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Many things actually. Huehuehue. And it's from When They Cry.
hmmm go see a shrink. Also i cant find the manga typed it in mangahere get 50 results dont know which one lol
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
hmmm go see a shrink. Also i cant find the manga typed it in mangahere get 50 results dont know which one lol
Its actually a hentai since @Rance-Sama is jacked up like that. On the 7th page, look at the left corner, go up 2 inches and 4 inches to the right one the page (please note that this all depends on your screen resolution, mines is 1920 x 1080 just for reference). Then you want to zoom in that one spot to 79% zoomed in and say the words "Thunder is a smelly ******" (something like that, its been a while since I tried this) and lick your screen. A nude girl should appear. Do this exactly as I say.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Its actually a hentai since @Rance-Sama is jacked up like that. On the 7th page, look at the left corner, go up 2 inches and 4 inches to the right one the page (please note that this all depends on your screen resolution, mines is 1920 x 1080 just for reference). Then you want to zoom in that one spot to 79% zoomed in and say the words "Thunder is a smelly ******" (something like that, its been a while since I tried this) and lick your screen. A nude girl should appear. Do this exactly as I say.
Dont wanna :P
And thunder isnt a ****** he is a pedo @Rance-Sama thx for link saved me the time to search for it
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Its actually a hentai since @Rance-Sama is jacked up like that. On the 7th page, look at the left corner, go up 2 inches and 4 inches to the right one the page (please note that this all depends on your screen resolution, mines is 1920 x 1080 just for reference). Then you want to zoom in that one spot to 79% zoomed in and say the words "Thunder is a smelly ******" (something like that, its been a while since I tried this) and lick your screen. A nude girl should appear. Do this exactly as I say.
The instructions weren't clear, I ended up getting my dick stuck in DVD drive.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The instructions weren't clear, I ended up getting my dick stuck in DVD drive.
I was waiting for someone to say something like that.. Smelly pedo ******.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?