You Should Take The Boxes Out Of The Boxes/Satelite
Because The Satelitte is better then boxes...
Looks cool. I hope it works
I've waited for someone to make a Satelitte hack...
So now on youtube we can say we've glitched the satelitte from another game and go on a rampage!
mpgh ban this user immediatly, i was truely correct about the trojan on this file... the person hacked my msn and my itunes.. And it had money on it.. fuck.. Obama ban this noob plzzzz and make security tighter. i recommend using Kaspersky it has the best protection in the world
Originally Posted by Deased
mpgh ban this user immediatly, i was truely correct about the trojan on this file... the person hacked my msn and my itunes.. And it had money on it.. fuck.. Obama ban this noob plzzzz and make security tighter. i recommend using Kaspersky it has the best protection in the world
Lol. You fail. This is not a virus, and Longevity is an amazing very trusted member that is well known for not posting viruses.
Originally Posted by randomnamekabe
Lol. You fail. This is not a virus, and Longevity is an amazing very trusted member that is well known for not posting viruses.
You can't say that for sure cause he never really made this hack I have seen it on loads of sites and every person giving credit to themselves (lol most of them were 1 post noobs)
But I haven't experienced any viruses from this hack
Originally Posted by dohp111
You can't say that for sure cause he never really made this hack I have seen it on loads of sites and every person giving credit to themselves (lol most of them were 1 post noobs)
But I haven't experienced any viruses from this hack
I can say that for sure. Longevity has been around for years and has released many hacks. Plus he was discussing making a hack like this awhile ago.
lolz love this hack it is very simple!!! lolz
NICE! Man no one EVER tried to make an *No Reload* Hack....
*BTW* What Does Satellite Do?? O.o
Originally Posted by jopika
NICE! Man no one EVER tried to make an *No Reload* Hack....
*BTW* What Does Satellite Do?? O.o
Yes No Reload hacks have been tried before.
And they have succeeded before.
Originally Posted by randomnamekabe
Yes No Reload hacks have been tried before.
And they have succeeded before.