Exp Hack Source code

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post

they have leeched it from me i had it a half year ago. more evidence http://www.mpgh.net/forum/224-combat...in-addies.html here is a tut how to find it and there is even more: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/224-combat...er-pspiso.html tough i still dont understand why ull did so stupid for a simple hack like this =_=
I hope that by 'they' you mean every one execpt for me, I never leeched anything from you, and while releasing the exp hack I gave proper credits
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
I hope that by 'they' you mean every one execpt for me, I never leeched anything from you, and while releasing the exp hack I gave proper credits
yo schim welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
yo schim welcome back
Hi Hi, I was on vacation
how to make code ? the hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by jovanpet123 View Post
how to make code ? the hack ?
Get the Basics of c++ , then try to make a hack base . then add this feature to it .
i want to ask what the other Value ??
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?