Exp Hack Source code

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
ty for sharing i now get my 2k ban
Lol Enjoy , pspiso I LOVE YOU (no homo)
Now i need the stupid NA addies for this.
Use MHS, and you will find it
Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
theres already a nopin' tut in ca na section
Why should we nop this addie?
Ostin/liberty

Why are you releasing leeched source
At least give creds for the example I provided you with

-SCHiM

Here's the pm conversation where I gave him my source:

Quote Originally Posted by ostisgood
Quote Originally Posted by schim
Quote Originally Posted by ostisgood
Quote Originally Posted by schim
Quote Originally Posted by ostisgood
Quote Originally Posted by schim
Quote Originally Posted by ostisgood
Hello there! : )
Do you have msn? I will ask you something
you can ask questiongs by just pming me lol
Do you have an base for combat arms?

Or can i get the base for EXP hack?
no realy a base no, but you can have it:

Code:
#include <windows.h>

void camohack()
{
	int Src = 8000000;
	int Src1 = 1;
	const int* pSrc1 = &Src1;
	const int* pSrc = &Src;
    while(true)
    {

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT))  //exp working
        {
              *(int*)0x3778B340  = 8000000;
			  *(int*)0x3778090C  = 8000000;
			  memcpy((void *)0x3778B340,pSrc,sizeof(int));
              memcpy((void *)0x3778090C,pSrc,sizeof(int));
        }

    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE))	//respawn working
        {
             
			 *(int*)0x37768C3C = 1;
			  memcpy((void *)0x3778B340,pSrc1,sizeof(int));
           
        }
/*
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_HOME))	//nametag not working
        {
            
			
			  memcpy((void *)0x3776851C,pSrc1,sizeof(int));
             
        }*/


        Sleep(20);
	}
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
		 MessageBox (0, TEXT("DLL Attached to proc\n"), TEXT("SCHiM"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)camohack, 0, 0, 0);
		break;
	        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
		break;
	}
       return true;
}
Good luck on hacking
Thankl you ! You want to code with me? I can find many addies
I would certainly want to code, but I'm not that good
Add me on msn so we can talk
EMAIL DELETED
What Fail ?? Choob
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
What Fail ?? Choob
You are now a fail omg
He means because of Schim ..Liberty has stolen it...
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
You are now a fail omg
He means because of Schim ..Liberty has stolen it...
ohhh okay :|
I didn't steal it, i got it from you for about 2 Months ago...
Everyone in here got their first source "one time" But they don't give that guy credits if they release their hack today...
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post
I didn't steal it, i got it from you for about 2 Months ago...
Everyone in here got their first source "one time" But they don't give that guy credits if they release their hack today...
is there a new Code for Shop hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post
I didn't steal it, i got it from you for about 2 Months ago...
Everyone in here got their first source "one time" But they don't give that guy credits if they release their hack today...
they have leeched it from me i had it a half year ago. more evidence http://www.mpgh.net/forum/224-combat...in-addies.html here is a tut how to find it and there is even more: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/224-combat...er-pspiso.html tough i still dont understand why ull did so stupid for a simple hack like this =_=
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
is there a new Code for Shop hack ?
Not a new code. But a new addie
can anybody make a video to explain how to make this hack in c++
Quote Originally Posted by xxthehulkxx View Post
can anybody make a video to explain how to make this hack in c++
Lol, if you are to lazy to copy paste this into a c++ dll project. Go to sleep
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?